Post your Droid Razr - Razr Maxx ICS homescreens

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Awesome! What clock widget and dock theme are you using?

Thanks!!!

Clock widget is mClock. I just choose to not display the clock. Just the date and weekday bar.

No dock theme. Just Apex app drawer and recent apps icons and my own custom text icons.

Tap'd from my Maxx

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Wow, looks super! Have fun with it and welcome to the forum!

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Matty, I am almost afraid to see what you have... I brace myself -prepared for the backend of that speedon't dancing man or worse, lol! It looks great!

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Matty, I am almost afraid to see what you have... I brace myself -prepared for the backend of that speedon't dancing man or worse, lol! It looks great!

LMAO naaaaaa, I keep the phone on the up and up. I had my girlfriend in a bikini on the home screen before we broke up.

But some woman in the grocery store heard my ringtone for unknown callers and she busted out laughing and asked me where I got it LOL :p

211SSW

Reaction score
OK, jtc303 with blue & black buttons & simple look, is this yours alone?

Oops, gave credit to wrong person! Please accept my apologies, Garemlin since this is your offering! You likely won't get my message but at least, I edited & tried.
I really like this & want to know if this is a findable, useable by others Homescreen? I would like this as long as I could change out the blue for alternate color -so, please respond & tell me if there's any possibility that mine will ever look like this.

Last edited:

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Of course Matty, now I can't help by wonder what the ringtone was.

KayIsland, beautiful homescreen! What is the transparent toggle widget that you have? That looks really nice and doesn't take away from the wallpaper.

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

KayIsland, beautiful homescreen! What is the transparent toggle widget that you have? That looks really nice and doesn't take away from the wallpaper.

I got it from Zedge ... it is set for callers that are not in my contact list (unknown callers, like 800 numbers) and an electronic voice says "An idiot is attempting to reach you on your cellular device" LMAO :p

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
MattyP said:
I got it from Zedge ... it is set for callers that are not in my contact list (unknown callers, like 800 numbers) and an electronic voice says "An idiot is attempting to reach you on your cellular device" LMAO :p

Oh man, I think I should get that... there are a select few in my contacts it would be perfect for, lol! Heaven forbid if they ever tried to call my phone sitting next to me.

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Oh man, I think I should get that... there are a select few in my contacts it would be perfect for, lol! Heaven forbid if they ever tried to call my phone sitting next to me.

I use an app that can set different ringtones for different contacts, and that is only for unknown callers, anyone not in my list.

PM me your email address and I will email it to you. :)

OP
K
Reaction score
TisMyDroid said:

Thanks! It's called Power Controls and its free in the market.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
KayIslandDrunk said:
Thanks! It's called Power Controls and its free in the market.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums

Thanks!