Pre orders STARTING tomorrow..

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Ahhh new phone fever...I don't like the looks of the moto pure..but alot of leaks are pointing to droids looking like them this year..

And the droids leaked thus far are mid level..if these 2 things don't change..I may jump..but I have a month or so to think about it..

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
My NY trip next month would be a good time to test this sucker out.

on the move..

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm pretty excited for the chaos that I hear upstate is. Going with the wife and brother and sister-in-law.

on the move..

xDMONEYx

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Huawei Nexus 6P
Twitter
bentxnail
I just got my S6 when it released, however it being so locked down just hasn't been rubbing me the right way. I am definitely looking to order this phone with one of my next couple of paychecks. I need that pure Android experience back, as well as the ability for more custom ROMing, which I am assuming this phone will be able to do.

I do have one question though, if anyone may know. I know this phone has the radios to work on Verizon, but will it ACTUALLY work on Verizon? I am not sure how their network phone approval goes, since I have heard they have to approve phones to be used on their network.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
How are you guys playing on moto maker with this phone? I just get an option to register for updates which I did awhile ago. Thanks for the update Motorola!! Not.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
How are you guys playing on moto maker with this phone? I just get an option to register for updates which I did awhile ago. Thanks for the update Motorola!! Not.
I don't think it's active yet. The press release said today, but I didn't see a specific time. Looks like Moto Maker or plain ordering is not open yet for this phone. May have to keep checking from time to time.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I'm not seeing Moto Maker either yet. I just know from watching videos from the Hands-on section of the press event that I like the Ash. I also watched a couple I hadn't seen yet today and realized that there's another dark brown wood with large black stripes that I like as well. Definitely not the Walnut. I liked the idea of the Bamboo when I was looking at last year's model, but I'm not feeling it this year for some reason.

Anyway, since @sajokaz beat me to answering as I typed up my opinions, I'll just agree with him. They didn't hint at a time of the day at all, but I'm surprised it hasn't shown up yet today.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I'm not buying one, but have checked the website a few times today to see what new custom options they added for this year.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
They might be flipping the switch right now...

Oops.
We're sorry but this page is not available now.
We'd still like to help.

EDIT: Nope. Now the register page is back.

Idk why I'm so excited anyway. I have to wait and see if I'm approved for a line of Moto Credit or it'll be no new phone for now.

EDIT 2: Getting the error again. Haha!

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
I am IN!!!! :D:p

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    49.8 KB · Views: 180