Pre orders STARTING tomorrow..

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I hope the new droids rumors are wrong this year..they don't look appealing..if so..I know the device I'm getting next...probably... Lol

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
There're a couple of unboxing videos on youtube this morning. Seems people who ordered boring versions of the device from Amazon/Best Buy are already receiving them.

bigmac429

Reaction score
Waiting to see some photos of the back of the phone. Colors look to be darker in moto maker for the phone compared to the moto g.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I'm waiting on battery reviews.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
There's usually a reason when a vehicle is so inexpensive. With vehicles, you either pay more now for something dependable, or pay more later to make it dependable. It can be a tough call sometimes, especially when you're trying to save money.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
There's usually a reason when a vehicle is so inexpensive. With vehicles, you either pay more now for something dependable, or pay more later to make it dependable. It can be a tough call sometimes, especially when you're trying to save money.
That's why I only drive new vehicles. Parts and repair usually out weigh the monthly payments.

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Battery life is my final deciding factor on this phone. I'm waiting too see how it does after some extensive use by some.

on the move..

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Mine arrived at the sorting facility in Atlanta at 6:06 this morning! I am about 30-40 minutes south of ATL and it could very easily get to me today, but FedEx still showing Monday as the day ... hoping to get it today, but not optimistic.

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Atlanta is a hub I believe, so it still had to get to the local station that actually delivers in your area. I don't mean to burst your excitement but it'll probably be Monday. Although if it was coming via Home Delivery you may get it tomorrow.

I'm not at work yet or I could tell you for sure.

on the move..