problem with google play store

Dom1000

Reaction score
For a while I've been running cm9 with no problems but about a month ago the store wouldn't let me download anything it keeps saying error processing purchhase...so I went to aokp to see if that fixed the problem but it lasted a day and now I'm here at sd5.3 and it fixed it for one download but now I can't get it to work again...

I've done the force stop>erase data but it doesn't work anymore and idk what the problem could be...

If anyone could give me some suggestions it would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

OP
Dom1000

Dom1000

Reaction score
that didnt work...first tried just deleting then re-adding my account...then i deleted it and erased data on play store and re-added but it still didnt work.

Coosa Droid

Reaction score
I have the same problem on a OG Droid running Steel Droid 10.2. I can purchase the app on the computer and it will send the app to the phone. I can download anything I have purchased or that is free. Just not pay apps (or music).

Mayby something in Steel Droid code? Everything else works great. I just have to go to the play store through the web browser. I am about to the ICS Steel Droid on my Droid 3 and see what happens.

OP
Dom1000

Dom1000

Reaction score
i cant even do that...if i go to the store in the browser it will tell me its installing but nothing happens on the phone...

prime

Kernel Developer
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
github.com
i cant even do that...if i go to the store in the browser it will tell me its installing but nothing happens on the phone...

Ensure the date and time is accurate on your device.

OP
Dom1000

Dom1000

Reaction score
everything is good date and time are correct

mordocai

Reaction score
I found that using safestrap to fix permissions worked to fix this error for me. I did also clear both google play store and google framework services data after fixing permissions though.

Edit: Btw, I get this error every time I use safestrap to switch back to stock now. Just fix permissions after switching back to custom and i'm good.

Last edited: