Problems with Incredible since 2.2

bmilla35

Reaction score
I was presented with the update the morning of September 1st and ever since then my phone has been garbage. What was normally a quick, responsive phone turned into a laggy POS. It is so slow I am tempted to go to Verizon and see what they can do.

As others said, I also lost 3G randomly today.

While i'm ranting, I might as well throw in that I don't like the new keyboard set up.

I've felt my phone has been much slower, too. Whenever I go from my text messages to my home screen it takes twice as long or longer to load. It might have to do with all of the extra apps that you cannot uninstall in this update.

My droid was laggy after update. Try turning phone off, battery pull, and then do a prl update,dial *22891 . I also cleared all cache. Not sure which one did the trick but it worked. Hope this helps you.

To clear cache go to settings, Applications,manage Applications. Select each one and empty cache if need be.
Or you can get Quick System Info Pro. Its an Free App in the Market and it has a clear all cache widget. Its been working really good.

Back