[KERNEL] Project Elite - ELite Kernel

Seems to be working great now. Thanks for the incredibly fast update. :hail:

Just a reminder. Can you guys mark installed in the OP if you flash my kernel? Thanks!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

installed.png

i want to install this kernel to undervolt my cpu ...

i have touchwiz android 4.2.2, rooted. i also use setcpu, will the undervolt menu in setcpu be available if i install this kernel ?

do i lose any functionality if i install this kernel ?

last and most important: how do i install it ?

Sent from my SCH-I545

AOSP Kernels updated:
-linux patches to 3.4.59
-official exFat support from samsung

**Both VZW and ATT links should be all set now

New kernels up. Merged in CM changes

Hi

Is there a version a this kernel for any of t0lte variants?

Thanks

Many thanks, and congrats for what it seems to be a great kernel

Many thanks, and congrats for what it seems to be a great kernel

Thank you. If I had an s3 or note 2 I would do a kernel for it.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

@buckmarble Do you recommend MP-Decisions on or off with your kernel? I know of Faux123 kernel he recommneds it off, so I thought I would check in here to see what your thoughts were.
Any other setting suggestions you would recommend for battery saver and performance? Thanks in advance.

@buckmarble Do you recommend MP-Decisions on or off with your kernel? I know of Faux123 kernel he recommneds it off, so I thought I would check in here to see what your thoughts were.
Any other setting suggestions you would recommend for battery saver and performance? Thanks in advance.

I leave it on. I have seen little to no difference in battery life. Best I can say is try it and see if it works for you. By default it is on in stock Sammy kernel.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk 4

I leave it on. I have seen little to no difference in battery life. Best I can say is try it and see if it works for you. By default it is on in stock Sammy kernel.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk 4

Thanks!! :i-m_so_happy:

Back