Quadrant scores

crashngo

Reaction score
I just ran a full benchmark on quadrant standard and wow, it was very low 1404 the first time and 1632 the second time. My X2 was able to get in the high 2500s on a good day and on a bad day around 2200. Has anyone else run a benchmark on their phone yet? If so could you please post up some numbers.

bmkdroid

Reaction score
As far as I have seen from some reviews, the low scores are probably indicative of quadrant not being optimized for Ice Cream Sandwich. Which I think makes sense. Clearly the Nexus's cpu gpu should be able to perform better than what your numbers indicate, so my instinct would say its just the app. Maybe they will update it soon.

OP
C

crashngo

Reaction score
As far as I have seen from some reviews, the low scores are probably indicative of quadrant not being optimized for Ice Cream Sandwich. Which I think makes sense. Clearly the Nexus's cpu gpu should be able to perform better than what your numbers indicate, so my instinct would say its just the app. Maybe they will update it soon.

Yah I was starting to think that too because those numbers just don't make any sense.

Jeeper_Slick

Reaction score
I am looking at this phone too. My D3 scores 2600 stock and 2834 was my best with it OC'd to 1.1. My Wife has a Razr and hers does 2800 stock. So Id expect the nexus to be even faster.

astokes

Reaction score
The developer of Quadrant said its due to ICS, future version will work fine, until then just use Antutu or Linpack.