Razr maxx i have no recovery?

lumberjake

Reaction score
Hello all,

My friend gave me a rooted droid RAZR Max last year. Everything was fine until I was a dumbass and did the ota jellybean update. Now I have no root, but when I try to reboot into recovery the android with the exclamation point appears and stays until i turn the phone off. So my questions are: Do I have a recovery image atm? If not how do I flash one?(clockwork mod)

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
When you get to the Android guy with the !, you need to press both the volume up and the volume down button at the same time and that will get you into recovery.

Also welcome to the forums.

OP
L

lumberjake

Reaction score
Thanks Sydman!! I actually knew that when I first got the phone but lost the memory somewhere along the way.

One more question... how do I flash clockwork mod touch on here? I looked at guides but they were all several months old

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
That one I can't say with any certainty, I have not used that since ICS. I am not sure if they have one working with JB yet.

OP
L

lumberjake

Reaction score
Well I guess it doesn't have to be clockwork mod that's just what I'm familiar with. But I want something I can backup my ROMS with. I didn't see that on the stock recovery

EDIT: roms

Last edited: