Razr reviews

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Been saying that for YEARS, jhuntin.

Marketing is KING.
Apple didn't get to where they are by building a better product. They did it by marketing. Period.
There were other MP3 players on the market when the iPod broke. Ever see a commercial for a Rio Karma? No. A Sansa Fuze? No. The Soundblaster? No.
How many iPod commercials did you see? And what happened? How many times did your friends see you with a non-Apple MP3 player and say to you "is that your iPod?"

Someone FINALLY figured it out. Samsung.
How many HTC commercials have you seen? Can you remember the content? I only remember one. The dude falling out of the plane and proclaiming he could take pics and shoot video at the same time. *yawn*
Now how many Samsung commercials do you remember. How many lines can you actually remember from those commercials.
"The headphone jack ... is ON THE BOTTOM!"
That's the kind of commercial that people fast forwarding through commercials on their DVR will actually stop to watch.
Google advertised the Nexus and sold a butt ton of them without even having a decent distribution channel (meaning Amazon didn't sell them and you couldn't toddle over to BestBuy and pick one up).

Who didn't learn this? HTC. LG. EVER seen an LG commercial for a phone?
And my favorite example is: Barnes & Noble. They have a great product. Better then the Kindles actually. But who advertises more?
Amazon was advertising for Christmas sales before Thanksgiving. B&N marketing campaign didn't start showing commercials until 2 WEEKS BEFORE CHRISTMAS. And then they announce piss porr Xmas sales numbers. Really B&N? I sincerely hope you didn't spend much time wondering why....

Marketing. King.

winordieracin

Reaction score
After a few more weeks with this phone, I would advise you to steer clear of it. Feels great in your hands, but its very buggy and laggy. When it WANTS to, it can be very fast and effective, but its got bi-polar disorder or something because its either laggy or fast.

Go with the Samsung GS4 if you can. I am selling this thing as soon as I can to get a samsung. This phone was cool for a while.

I would assume your having issues with your maxx. It should not be buggy and laggy at all. Yes there definitely some issues but not with functionality. I've had mine since October. Its been the best phone I've ever had and is my 6th android. After seeing the battery life on the non-maxx that friends of mine are getting believe the maxx is worth it if your a heavy user. Camera does lack compared to iPhone 5 and GS4 but is still a really nice cam for a smartphone. Phone is also very well built. I'd like to see a GS3 or 4 or iPhone 5 take the impacts the razrs hd's can take.

Sent from my Droid Razr Hd Maxx using Tapatalk 2

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
*Update*

I was having WiFi issues with mine. Dropping the signal A LOT. Sent back and got a new one.
Still love it although this one has a wonky issue, too.
For one full day the screen would not rotate. I was going to send this one back, too.
THe next morning it was working again, but just the opposite issue. I can't set it to NOT rotate. Whatever I set the option to: on or off, it always rotates.
Which I am fine with. So I will keep this. If it acts up again I have the year warranty, so...