Reccomendation for a stereo headset..bluetooth

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
OK, just looking for a decent headset. I want it to play music well and handle phone calls well. I.e. stops restarts when a call comes in, etc.. No one on the other end says "it sounds like you're in a tunnel" or "I'can't hear you".

5 months out of the year I am in a convertible with the top down. I listen to my droid instead of the radio. Where I work, it's somewhat loud but I listen to my droid for about 2 hours a day there. When working out (anohter 1-2 hours a day I am listening again.)

I want it to be able to fit well with or without me wearing sunglasses. I would prefer the wraparound or just ear plugs. No big "professional DJ" looking ones.

So maybe 5-6 hours of music a day and be able to handle that on a single charge. I can plug it in when I get home and start over the next day.

I've been reading reviews but there's just so many headsets and so many reviews for each one. So I thought I would ask some people that use em daily.

I am Using a Droid 1.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
So...um... there aren't any?

I bought a motorockr s305 to test out tomorrow. See how it goes. I'm already not liking the size but I am already not liking to see any wires which I would see if I chose an earbud headset.