RELEASE... Black Market 2.3.4....

PE has been an issue with all of our inverted gb stuff... it works for some and not for others... ya might wanna try a different rom just for testing...

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Yeah I might do that, themed market isn't really a deal breaker for PE though, and I've never tried any other roms besides UD which I wasn't really satisfied with.

(Btw I've tried to install the market on PEv4.2 and the newest PEv5.2 to no avail, if the extra info helps at all.)

Project Elite Out

Give SS 5.2 a shot... its great.... lots of features... as far as the market, did ya freeze the market updater?.. or rename it.... I have never needed to do any of that and they always install but others say that helps....

I froze it.

Also when I flashed PEv4.2, before i signed into my Gmail Account to Sync everything, I tried to flash over the version 2.2.something market and it just disappeared.

I've tried using a themed apk and directly replacing it in system apps, with no luck too.

Did ya check for Black Market?... not just market.. I dunno what else you can try.....

Yup I know the app label is changed. :/ I think I might just settle that I will be stuck with a stock market at this time. No real loss in functionality atleast.

You should try LGB 1.7 or SS 5.2... both are amazing but more to test out if the market works on those.... so far I have flashed all of mine flawlessly on UD, LGB AND SS

Sent from a butt dial

Yeah I'll give them a shot, I'm always down to give something a try, and I have plenty of backups I can go back on.

I am running PEv6 and flashed the updated blacked out and it works! Lol I'm so happy :) guess it might've just been an issue with PEv4 & v5.

Project Elite Out

Which one did ya use?... that's great man...

Alright cool man.... glad ya got it working... and no prob... :D

Back