[ROM] [Release] CushZero full 2.3.5

popeium

Reaction score
Few glitches I have came across...
(Not sure if they are the ROM or possible application glitches in some instances)

1. had phone mounted (car mount for the windshield or whatever).Was using car mode application from market instead of the Google car home application. I rebooted my phone while it was mounted and the M sign and boot screen still showed up but then the screen would go black and neither the power button or sliding my phone open would turn on screen, but pressing any random key on the physical keyboard turned the screen right on.

2. When using the voice search and I say a command regarding playing an mp3 file on my computer (listen to nine inch nails) it will try to open up music but fails too,(doesn't force close it just keeps going back to the "did you mean? " screen. very minor and no big deal and I'm assuming its because it's trying to open with the beta Google music application instead of the music application that comes with this rom. I don't know if that's fixable or not.

prolly a lot of useless info and babbling and the problems are definetly just stupid trivial things and prolly is just the apps not the Rom.

Sent from my CushZero using DroidForums

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Few glitches I have came across...
(Not sure if they are the ROM or possible application glitches in some instances)

1. had phone mounted (car mount for the windshield or whatever).Was using car mode application from market instead of the Google car home application. I rebooted my phone while it was mounted and the M sign and boot screen still showed up but then the screen would go black and neither the power button or sliding my phone open would turn on screen, but pressing any random key on the physical keyboard turned the screen right on.

2. When using the voice search and I say a command regarding playing an mp3 file on my computer (listen to nine inch nails) it will try to open up music but fails too,(doesn't force close it just keeps going back to the "did you mean? " screen. very minor and no big deal and I'm assuming its because it's trying to open with the beta Google music application instead of the music application that comes with this rom. I don't know if that's fixable or not.

prolly a lot of useless info and babbling and the problems are definetly just stupid trivial things and prolly is just the apps not the Rom.

not sure about the bug on the car mount i dont have one to test out

as for the music is the music beta set as the default player?

Bpowder33

Reaction score
Can't use live wallpapers?

Bpowder33

Reaction score
Thx for response. Also noticed that I'm not getting sound on incoming calls, volume is up and i'm using a ringtone I created with ringdroid.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Thx for response. Also noticed that I'm not getting sound on incoming calls, volume is up and i'm using a ringtone I created with ringdroid.

unfortunately there are two bugs that are gingerbread related one is the phone will sometimes answer in speaker without it being selected and this is the other

right now all there is to do is reboot and should solve them

Bpowder33

Reaction score
Thx again for response, I've experienced the speaker phone bug but Never this one. Reboot solved issue. All in all great job with the rom, liking the animated status bar, looking forward to some creative animations.

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Thx again for response, I've experienced the speaker phone bug but Never this one. Reboot solved issue. All in all great job with the rom, liking the animated status bar, looking forward to some creative animations.

thank you i also just added another a stars animation in the op

popeium

Reaction score
Hey, ya sorry about my last post. I didn't realize the market will store info on every app I've ever downloaded and when I signed in it redownloaded winamp, so that was my bad not your ROM. But I did uninstall go launcher and installed mx home launcher and installed honey bread theme for theme chooser and rebooted my phone was stuck on bootscreen, then pulled battery wiped cache and then the screen would not come on after bootscreen so I wiped the phone and started over. I'm pretty positive it waS just me screwing stuff up cuz I just started all this custom rom stuff like 2 weeks ago and I'm not shy to sit down for hours and tweak everything I can possible in order to become a guru eventually But its still worth looking into its compaitibility with mx home launcher just in case? Maybe, lol

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Hey, ya sorry about my last post. I didn't realize the market will store info on every app I've ever downloaded and when I signed in it redownloaded winamp, so that was my bad not your ROM. But I did uninstall go launcher and installed mx home launcher and installed honey bread theme for theme chooser and rebooted my phone was stuck on bootscreen, then pulled battery wiped cache and then the screen would not come on after bootscreen so I wiped the phone and started over. I'm pretty positive it waS just me screwing stuff up cuz I just started all this custom rom stuff like 2 weeks ago and I'm not shy to sit down for hours and tweak everything I can possible in order to become a guru eventually But its still worth looking into its compaitibility with mx home launcher just in case? Maybe, lol

just downloaded both mx lags at first after a few seconds it speeds back up also the theme changer is all good as well all though sometimes with the animated statusbars it can fc them