[Release] New Theme - PINK-LIFE

JCo352

Reaction score
bump... ok.. it's released.. I will update rom manager tomorrow with it as well.

For the themed twitter app, is supposed to be installed with the update.zip method? And does the native home launcher come themed?
Edit: NM

JCo352

Reaction score
Looks real nice. But I like to use the native home launcher, and this is defaulted to launcher2, but I can't find it in Apps>manage apps>filter>all, to clear defaults.
Edit: NM I'm so retarded I need some sleep.

NewDroidOrder

Reaction score
Wow u have really out-done urself here with this pink theme. Looks amazing, like this right here, is a full on pink theme! i cant wait to see what u do with ur other colored themes. Ill be waiting for ur cyan colored one. FTW!
Never hurts to drop in and say keep up the good work! i always enjoy seeing whats next, and what is to come.
-NDO-

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Is anyone else able to get twitter themed?

Just flash the update.zip for Twitter on the first post of this thread. You may need to uninstall Twitter from the market before you flash it. If you using metamorph it's not theming because you probably don't have twitter in system/app. I have a readme.txt in the mm theme that has instructions on how to fix that.

JCo352

Reaction score

Just flash the update.zip for Twitter on the first post of this thread. You may need to uninstall Twitter from the market before you flash it. If you using metamorph it's not theming because you probably don't have twitter in system/app. I have a readme.txt in the mm theme that has instructions on how to fix that.

Oh ok, that was my problem, I already had it installed. Also, I think the google voice you themed, was before the last google voice update. Because I was prompted to update google voice, and now it's not themed.

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
is it possible to have a transparent power widget as an extra? :)

I will make an mm theme for all transparent power widgets. Thanks again for testing the mm theme for me.. Just to let you know that facebook wasn't applying correctly because you have to have the newest version of facebook in system app.

mrgarrison

Reaction score
is it possible to have a transparent power widget as an extra? :)

I will make an mm theme for all transparent power widgets. Thanks again for testing the mm theme for me.. Just to let you know that facebook wasn't applying correctly because you have to have the newest version of facebook in system app.

k cool, no problem man. ahh i gotcha!

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Oh ok, that was my problem, I already had it installed. Also, I think the google voice you themed, was before the last google voice update. Because I was prompted to update google voice, and now it's not themed.

well. this is a crapy fix but you can do this in terminal and then theme it w/ metamorph

su
mountsys
rm /system/app/GoogleVoice.apk
mv data/app/com.google.android.apps.googlevoice.apk /system/app/GoogleVoice.apk
unmountsys
sync

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer