[Release] Stock ESE81(2.1)-Deodexed

B

budmonster

Ok I appreciate it. I've spent hours trying to figure this thing out. I need my clock to be white so I can use my black notification/status bar.

sparty569

Reaction score
So, what is the difference between the 2 roms in this thread? I have downloaded both, need to replace Pete's Bugless Beast 1.0 because I am not receiving MMS messages, even after the fixes were applied. EDIT: Forget it...Simply Stunning 3.2...here I come.

Last edited:

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Is this the same ROM that can be downloaded from ROM Manager? Can it be installed that way or would it be better to install with SP? Thanks

metasin

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a version of Nextheme that will work with this?

Eufouria

Reaction score
Anyone else having trouble with the Grass and Galaxy Live Wallpapers with this rom?

eeaarrll

Reaction score
bugless beast was causing way to many problems.. this morning i woke up and my apps werent working, so i reboot. it makes me resign into my google account, so i do. i go into the market and try to install my apps (since google wasnt), android media force closed. i try flashing the rom again, it doesnt work. i spend an hour trying to find a rom that works, this one did. thanks! hope you keep popping out FUNCTIONAL roms!

JoeProcopio

Reaction score
hmmmm...lost root when i flashed it through clockwork...still had superuser, but none of my apps could grab access...kept saying i didn't have root...ideas?

clean install as well...

obededom

Reaction score
hmmmm...lost root when i flashed it through clockwork...still had superuser, but none of my apps could grab access...kept saying i didn't have root...ideas?

clean install as well...

pull the superuser apk from system, then manually reflash superuser from clockwork recovery

boom! root again

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
pull the superuser apk from system, then manually reflash superuser from clockwork recovery

boom! root again

Can you be a little more detailed? Pull it to where? How do you manually flash a single apk? I had the same problem and would love some instructions for your fix!!!! Thanks...

obededom

Reaction score

boom! root again
Can you be a little more detailed? Pull it to where? How do you manually flash a single apk? I had the same problem and would love some instructions for your fix!!!! Thanks...

pull the existing su.apk from your system folder. or delete it by using androidcommander or root explorer. Either way, get it outta there.

search for the .zip of chainsDD's new superuser app. Put it on your SD card.

reboot into recovery

flash the zip with the new superuser app in it from recovery

root is back

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
With "install zip from SD" in clockwork correct? Thanks a lot!!!!

Edit: I didn't think Root Exp. would work without root??

Last edited:

obededom

Reaction score
With "install zip from SD" in clockwork correct? Thanks a lot!!!!

Edit: I didn't think Root Exp. would work without root??

oh snap, your right about root explorer, sorry.

pull the apk or delete it from the system

then install zip from sd, point it to the chainsDD su and flash it

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
that can be done through applications > manage apps > uninstall, right? Or can it be done with my laptop? Thanks again and I will definitely be loading this up and trying it again tonight!!