[Release] Succulent Desire v-3.0

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
So if i wanted to just apply the Signal Strength Bar change... what file would i need to use to only apply that change?

The signal bars are in the framework-res.apk which is locateded in the framework folder, copy the framework-res.apk to ur desktop, open and extract the res folder, inside res will be many folders, look in the one called drawable-hdpi for the signal bars..

jmackxiii

Reaction score
So if i wanted to just apply the Signal Strength Bar change... what file would i need to use to only apply that change?

The signal bars are in the framework-res.apk which is locateded in the framework folder, copy the framework-res.apk to ur desktop, open and extract the res folder, inside res will be many folders, look in the one called drawable-hdpi for the signal bars..
Thank you.. i will try this today.

jmackxiii

Reaction score
ok i found the files i wanted... what would be the suggested method of copying just the signal bars... take everything else out in the theme and leave the bars... or modify the .thm file with notepad++

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
well that is an apk, so you can't take everything out..

if you want those signal bars in your rom, then take the pngs and copy them into your current framework.. you will need 7zip and adb installed in order to do this..

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
PM me for help man, i'll be glad to give you a step by step process..

remember everyone, new version 3.2 is out, and block your OTA's if you get a message to upgrade hit ignor DO NOT HIT INSTALL..