[Release] Succulent Desire v-3.2

Thanks Woodyman (and Miami). I will give this a try tonight, and let you know how it goes. I may keep it if I like it a lot - I enjoy your frequent updates :)

Woody....If you would pleassssse do me a favour...Upload your Roms to Rom Manager....I beg, I almost NEVER have my computer and getting Roms off the internet from my Droid is a pain. Thanks so much for the Rom

I have no wifi with this rom.

And rom manager would be a plus.

Wifi is broken for me also. I get "unable to turn on" message.
Everything else is good though. Theme is nice, and running smoothly.
Took a while to get set up because of all the apps you have in /system/app. I had many installed in /data/app, so I had to delete quite a few of yours from /system, then I needed to add some of my own to /system/app to apply a metamorph transparent theme that I like. Not a big deal, but maybe you could include a data partition in the nandroid of your next release. This could help eliminate app conflicts (for example, maps won't accept updates if installed in /system/app).

So from this scattered post, 3 main points:
1) Nice work on the ROM, it is well put together
2) Please post a wifi fix (FIXED NOW)
3) Put any apps available from the market in a data partition included in the nandroid for the next release

Edit: I fixed wifi by installing ChevyNo1's 7 slot lv 1.0 GHz update.zip
I guess the ti_wlan.ko wasn't in /system.

Last edited:
Wifi is broken for me also. I get "unable to turn on" message.
Everything else is good though. Theme is nice, and running smoothly.
Took a while to get set up because of all the apps you have in /system/app. I had many installed in /data/app, so I had to delete quite a few of yours from /system, then I needed to add some of my own to /system/app to apply a metamorph transparent theme that I like. Not a big deal, but maybe you could include a data partition in the nandroid of your next release. This could help eliminate app conflicts (for example, maps won't accept updates if installed in /system/app).

So from this scattered post, 3 main points:
1) Nice work on the ROM, it is well put together
2) Please post a wifi fix (FIXED NOW)
3) Put any apps available from the market in a data partition included in the nandroid for the next release

Edit: I fixed wifi by installing ChevyNo1's 7 slot lv 1.0 GHz update.zip
I guess the ti_wlan.ko wasn't in /system.

The included kernal is that exact one you flashed so if you have flashed all of the rom you would have fine.. Thanks though for the feedback, I'll be back at work fixing and optimizing this more after today..

Yes, sorry Woodyman. I didn't mean to imply that it was your fault. Still running well as of this morning. You have 2 features working that my previous rom didn't.
1) Battery use under settings -> about phone is working correctly
2) Working NexusMod live wallpapers

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Are OTA updates blocked on this ROM, or should I flash AdamZ's little OTA blocker script?

mine also says 3.0, but I'm coming from blackdroid, so I'm I would say its ok..
Pretty sweet ROM. I think I may stay on it for a bit. Would also like to see it on Rom Manager

Woody....If you would pleassssse do me a favour...Upload your Roms to Rom Manager....I beg, I almost NEVER have my computer and getting Roms off the internet from my Droid is a pain. Thanks so much for the Rom

NOOOOOO DONT
CLOCKWORK RECOVERY SUCKS!!! SPRecovery FTW!

It dosent matter if it sucks. There will always be alternative ways to get this rom without clockwork

Last edited:
mine said 3.0 as well,,,, i like the font except it seemed too light, harder to see texts so i went back to the 3.0 for now, its perfect for me right now just like to mix a blue theme into it. anyway to load a blue theme myself? afraid to try a MM seems like it always messes something up lol

Back