[Release][Theme] Cold Fusion for multiple ROMs

when i get time im going to load this up, from the looks of the screenshots it looks like you used stock images, did you do xml edits like you did with golden elegance, doesnt look like it,seeing theres a lot of white system text. i guess im just wondering like why you choosed to do this theme as you did compared to your other one that is like a complete face lift for the phone. no offense you are an awesome themer.

COLD FUSION!!!!

A bad ass name for a bad ass looking theme! Nice job!
:icon_ lala::rockon:

when i get time im going to load this up, from the looks of the screenshots it looks like you used stock images, did you do xml edits like you did with golden elegance, doesnt look like it,seeing theres a lot of white system text. i guess im just wondering like why you choosed to do this theme as you did compared to your other one that is like a complete face lift for the phone. no offense you are an awesome themer.

Honestly...this is the way I'd like to see my phone....and it will evolve as did the GE theme.

Honestly...this is the way I'd like to see my phone....and it will evolve as did the GE theme.
i understand, i loaded it up and it does loke awesome. the colors flow together good, the adw theme does complete it, great job

Great job...I loaded this because i liked your GE so much...This is pretty cool also...Thanks

i understand, i loaded it up and it does loke awesome. the colors flow together good, the adw theme does complete it, great job

Great job...I loaded this because i liked your GE so much...This is pretty cool also...Thanks

Thanks guys...makes me feel good about all the work I put into it.

Wow. Just saw this thread. Im on Sapphire 1.1.1 and um... yeah... Ima jump on this like NOW!

*2 thumbs up, Ebert and Roper*

Thank you....make sure to give your feedback once you get it installed!

Wow. Just saw this thread. Im on Sapphire 1.1.1 and um... yeah... Ima jump on this like NOW!

You're welcome. Just installed it AND the wallpaper to match! This is sick!! Everyday I go to work, Im killin' my coworkers bc they think my Droid "morphs"(lolz)!!

But seriously, Im loving the font MOST OF all, the color is great, not too dark nor too light so it fits flawlessly. And the wallpaper just pushed it over the top for me so all in all, :rating10:! :yr1:

Keep up the great work bro bc you're doing a kick-a** job in my opinon!!

You're welcome. Just installed it AND the wallpaper to match! This is sick!! Everyday I go to work, Im killin' my coworkers bc they think my Droid "morphs"(lolz)!!

But seriously, Im loving the font MOST OF all, the color is great, not too dark nor too light so it fits flawlessly. And the wallpaper just pushed it over the top for me so all in all, :rating10:! :yr1:

Keep up the great work bro bc you're doing a kick-a** job in my opinon!!

Thank you very much. Means alot to me. Now all you have to do is change your sig ;).

Back