[Release][Theme] Cotton Candy for multiple ROMs

1luvleegeek

Reaction score
It force closes when trying to customize the settings and when trying to apply the widget....

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
It force closes when trying to customize the settings and when trying to apply the widget....

Crap....I know what it is....I'll have a good link up tonight....sorry for that.

It was a problem I had while editing and I must have uploaded the wrong one. Thanks for the info.

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok...so it's not what I thought it was....is there anyway you can be more specific as to how you're forceclosing? I can't seem to duplicate the problem.

1luvleegeek

Reaction score
Hmm I think I will try to reinstall everything..if that doesn't work I will just use the regular one.. no biggie. :)

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hmm I think I will try to reinstall everything..if that doesn't work I will just use the regular one.. no biggie. :)
Let me know how it goes....if not...I'll keep looking into it.

NICE SIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dcaum

Reaction score
Wow this turned out very nice. I put this on my wife's phone and set the ringtone as Pink by Aerosmith. Thanks kookahdoo.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Wow this turned out very nice. I put this on my wife's phone and set the ringtone as Pink by Aerosmith. Thanks kookahdoo.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

No worries....how does she like it?

thenowherekid

Reaction score
This theme just looks likes its sticky. Try not to wait to long in line at the carnival. :)

1luvleegeek

Reaction score
Hmmm still no go.. I noticed if I didn't have cotton candy installed, the darn thing would work. But when I would apply the theme, handcent would start force closing; even the one from the market..it must be something with my phone. :( bratty phone!

Or maybe I was meant to stay with golden elegance! Lol
Either way, thanks for all your hard work!!

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hmmm still no go.. I noticed if I didn't have cotton candy installed, the darn thing would work. But when I would apply the theme, handcent would start force closing; even the one from the market..it must be something with my phone. :( bratty phone!

Or maybe I was meant to stay with golden elegance! Lol
Either way, thanks for all your hard work!!
hmm...I wonder if anyone else is having this problem....

Try re-downloading the Cotton Candy theme....

1luvleegeek

Reaction score
I actually have reinstalled a couple times. I really think its my phone or something I missed. Its ok ill just keep trying to figure it out :)