[Release][Theme] Golden Elegance for multiple ROMs.....

Send them bro....

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Thank you so much for this theme. It is absolutely lovely and works fabulous on UD 4.0. I only have one request. Cauld you please tell me how to add the extra icons you made?

Bettercut....

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

kook this looks fantastic! I really like the gold and maroon/burgundy colors! I've always been partial to the gold and black themes, but this is a great change of pace....

I'm an Aggie (Texas A&M), so maroon is always good with me!

I know you themed a Visual Voice Mail icon from blue to red for me, so if you can do the same in gold that would be sweet! :icon_ banana:

So you went to A&M, huh? Cool! I was, at one time, an Ohio State Buckeye, but didn't graduate. Maybe we could do a Scarlet & Grey theme, down the road? :icon_ poke:

-Mike :)

kook this looks fantastic! I really like the gold and maroon/burgundy colors! I've always been partial to the gold and black themes, but this is a great change of pace....

I'm an Aggie (Texas A&M), so maroon is always good with me!

I know you themed a Visual Voice Mail icon from blue to red for me, so if you can do the same in gold that would be sweet! :icon_ banana:

So you went to A&M, huh? Cool! I was, at one time, an Ohio State Buckeye, but didn't graduate. Maybe we could do a Scarlet & Grey theme, down the road? :icon_ poke:

-Mike :)

I'm game!

Unfortunately, the two bowl games the two have played each other (Cotton & Sugar) were won fairly easily by OSU...also unfortunate that it may be several more years before we're competitive on a bowl level again...

Loving this!

How do I download the icons on post #2?

From your computer, place your cursor over the image, right click and select "save image"...

You can do the same thing if in your Droid's browser...

i dl the zip file for CM RC2 and tried to install it via RM but the installation aborted.

i dl the zip file for CM RC2 and tried to install it via RM but the installation aborted.
hmm....it worked fine for me via Clockwork. If you can, try and get a fresh install of CM RC2 and let me know what happens.

I installed the UD 4.0 theme and it is truly stunning. An absolutely BEAUTIFUL color combination. WOW, is all I can say! :)

-Mike

Back