[Release][Theme]*~*Rockin’ Rainbows*~*

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
P.S. For those of you thinking about flashing this tonight....i'd wait until tomorrow when the update is ported. It's sexy as hellooooooooooo! :D

gmvirtual

Reaction score
ok, so I'm thinking more about this now! (just LOVE this theme!) anyhow......I have rooted and I have the titanium backup running and some other rooted things like setcpu under clock for battery saving. Do I need to download the nandroid back up as well?? there's soooooo many different ways to do the soooo many different things before I can jump on a theme.....does anyone have the time to just list out names of what I need exactly - I'll do the research on how - I just need to know what's next so I can get this fun rainbow theme! Oh, I did a z4root, so I have busy box already too. But I'm still totally unclear on what kernals are , and if I get them or if they come on their own....yadayada....& this term "flashing" just makes me think naked old men, is flashing just downloading? ugh....all these new terms(sorry, I'm really showing my nooob side!!)
THANKS!!

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
LOL!! @ flashing makes you think of naked old men. :rofl3: I wish i could help you but i know ZIP about the X. Hopefully someone will be along shortly that can point you in the right direction!

gmvirtual

Reaction score
I shouldn't steal your sunshine anyhow, my post belongs on a noob thread! but thanks!! Can't wait to try your new theme!!!!

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
awww you aren't stealin my sunshine. this is what this thread is for :D getting ppl up and rockin the rainbow! :D

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
LOL!!!! That is sooooo funny!!! shoot ma a pm and I will be HAPPY to help....lol, old men...HA!!!
ok, so I'm thinking more about this now! (just LOVE this theme!) anyhow......I have rooted and I have the titanium backup running and some other rooted things like setcpu under clock for battery saving. Do I need to download the nandroid back up as well?? there's soooooo many different ways to do the soooo many different things before I can jump on a theme.....does anyone have the time to just list out names of what I need exactly - I'll do the research on how - I just need to know what's next so I can get this fun rainbow theme! Oh, I did a z4root, so I have busy box already too. But I'm still totally unclear on what kernals are , and if I get them or if they come on their own....yadayada....& this term "flashing" just makes me think naked old men, is flashing just downloading? ugh....all these new terms(sorry, I'm really showing my nooob side!!)
THANKS!!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
WOW! Droid X people are so sweet! You guys deserve some great themes over here too! Us D1 people are so spoiled! Imao.

Gm.. girl you rooted! That was the hard part! Applying a theme should be a piece of cake! LOL
I don't have a DX but it shouldn't be too hard. Good luck! Hope you are able to get your RR on tomorrow when Cake's and Mike get the new stuff ready.dancedroid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Its done. Uploaded. Think I may have forgotten to shoot her the link lol. You guys may want to switch over to liberty ROM if you haven't already :)

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Its done. Uploaded. Think I may have forgotten to shoot her the link lol. You guys may want to switch over to liberty ROM if you haven't already :)

:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid Yay!! and yes....you forgot! gimmie gimmie gimmie!! :rofl3:

EDIT: found it in an email! uploading now :)

Last edited:

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I just emailed it to u lol. Didn't think you'd be up yet and didn't wanna wake. Its really nice :) status bar stuff is all purple now too, its very cool...

:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid Yay!! and yes....you forgot! gimmie gimmie gimmie!! :rofl3:

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu gettin the new threads ready now :D

cuedroid

Reaction score
WOW! Corinacakes u manage to improve awesomeness. Love this theme! See ya on the Liberty ROM side. Thank you for the port Mikeyinid! :)

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
If you don't wanna leave GummyJar Mikeyinid is porting the updated version today :D