[REQ] Black Setting Menus

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
The stock grey was nice for a little while but it's time to go all black - so many apps pull their backgrounds from within the system and they all ending up being grey, let's go from this to this :)

Screenshot_2011-12-25-21-00-02.png

Screenshot_2011-12-25-21-00-02-picsay.jpg

Thanks to whoever considers it :big smile:

Thats going to be rom specific cause you area messing with the frame and system ui. Personally i'm waiting on project Elite before I go frame digging

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Thats going to be rom specific cause you area messing with the frame and system ui.
I know, and hopefully it becomes the new standard :big smile:

I figured out how to decompile and compile the framework-re.apk finally with all the issues everyone's been having. I'll have that in the bugless beast from with my sub menus in a little bit!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Last edited:
WHen all these roms start coming out and we all "choose sides", we need to still work together :)

Got it on, will be uploading it! Let me tell you it looks sexy with the super amoled screen! Transparent black sub menu's/pop ups, custom wallpaper to show that sexy screen resolution off, black panel background, and add t-9 dialer from cyanogen, and custom soft key buttons that look good with the dark and cyanogen, and themed dial pad!

Last edited:
Ok i would post up two of the roms i themed so far, but somethings going on with the forum where its not letting me make a new post. Its still for Bugless Beast and now RootzBoatz V5. Will post whenever its fixed

Ok i would post up two of the roms i themed so far, but somethings going on with the forum where its not letting me make a new post. Its still for Bugless Beast and now RootzBoatz V5. Will post whenever its fixed

Hmmm, I am able to create a new thread - what kind of error are you getting ?

I can only get the title and thats it. The body isnt clickable

Yea dude this is getting annoying nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I think its something with the signature. I deleted it last night or something. I just posted a new post with the theme but its all jacked up. I cant even edit the damn thing or send a message to any of you guys except quick reply. I would like to fix the post i made or something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try clearing cache in your browser, should clear it up

Back