Requests Thread

Spyder RT

Reaction score
I understand. I have a 7 and 1 year old. Family first, all else is second.
Any idea how long before the galaxy widget is implemented. I use it to much to flash a rom without it

Sent from my webshooter using Tapatalk.

Once I finish the coding and get it to build. It will be implemented. Unfortunatly its one of the hardest things I have ever decided to attempt to add to a rom. I have all the framework edits done and 90% of the dcs parts edited. Then its just tring to track down the rest and then fixing build errors. I have now coded it two ways hopfully the second way throughs out less errors on initial build.

I'm trying to spend some serious time on it tomorrow and this weekend, just sometimes android projects get put aside when my 2year old wants to play .....

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

SaxaDroid

Reaction score
I look everywhere for tweaks and small fixes and I have found a good amount at xda from The FroyoMod....ill post a link...he has 1% battery and long click on pull down power widget to access the setting for said icon...i wanna flash his rom but its for the milestone. Thanks for the great work...also does init.d work in this rom?

link to xda
[ROM-AOSP][26-05-2011] The FroyoMOD v2.8.0- Password: SPEED!! - xda-developers

ArXane

Reaction score
Can we add the option for turning off screen when on phone in landscape? I seem to have a bad issue with this ROM of me always muting the phone call. On some of the gingerbread roms theres a selection in phone settings to do just that.

Ozzie

Reaction score
Any idea how long before the galaxy widget is implemented. I use it to much to flash a rom without it

Once I finish the coding and get it to build. It will be implemented. Unfortunatly its one of the hardest things I have ever decided to attempt to add to a rom. I have all the framework edits done and 90% of the dcs parts edited. Then its just tring to track down the rest and then fixing build errors. I have now coded it two ways hopfully the second way throughs out less errors on initial build.

I'm trying to spend some serious time on it tomorrow and this weekend, just sometimes android projects get put aside when my 2year old wants to play .....

Good job bubba!

craigeo

Reaction score
I have a couple requests... An using ver 10
Have mail that I forward using exchange with the corporate email app keep header info so it shows who the message was forwarded from.
And... Have the messaging app do a few things so I can quit loading handcent... Automatically open the keyboard, only show mobile numbers for contacts, and handle multiple recipients better.

bharrismac

Reaction score
My only request is the ability to change from the sound being on to just vibrate to completely silent with the volume rocker. I noticed this feature disappeared on froyo a while back and I have become quite used to it on liquid's gingerbread rom.

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
THEMES!!!!!

<<Davros are you listening?>>

Muwahahahaha:icon_evil:

Aech

Reaction score
Lockscreen music controls. About the only thing I miss coming from UD.

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
How about off screen music controls via long press volume rocker and long press camera?