Rom Announcement

yay BD :icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:dancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

dancedroid:icon_ banana::icon_ lala::icon_ peace::rockon::clap::happy::icon_ rocker::yeahbaby01::woot::yahoo::i-m_so_happy:

I am glad BD is back here, what I love is that this is again my "one" stop for all Droid 1 info and rom's!!!

On a side note, just need a nextheme for UD8.0!

Woohoo! Ok, I guess I can come back to DF and get my Droid fix... dancedroid

I'm really glad you guys did this. I have already had problems fixed becuase of DF members and I normally wouldn't have gotten this type support in other forums. Thanks again guys

Awesome. Well done DF. I have tried almost all the roms out but I stick with UD now. They seem to work perfectly with my phone.

Welcome back Black Droid.

One question I have been looking for an answer for is how do you delete the car home app from UDx6 or 7. I haven't been able to find the answer to this. It is not in the UD options menu. Maybe a script? Thanks.

If you have Root Explorer or grant Astro R/W permission thru UD settings you can go into system/app/ and delete I believe both CarHomeGoogle.apk and CarHomeLauncher.apk. I will usually rename them to .bak before I actually delete anything, just to be safe. If all is good I will then delete.

Thanks I appreciate that advice ratboy. On my phone it worked using Root explorer but for another phone I don't have root explorer and tried to use Astro but couldn't find how to "grant Astro R/W permissions in UD settings" like you said.

Could anyone help me do this? I saw an option in UD settings to mount system to R/W but that didn't work. I was still not able to edit or delete the googlecarhome.apk. Thanks.

I am glad the UD Rom and Black Droid back on my favorite forum, DF Baby.

I always tell my wife that men do not hold grudges against other men. We simply role with the punches and keep moving ahead and the move to bring Black Droid back solidifies that statement.

Whoooah!! UD section back up again?!?! w00t! w00t!!! :D

Welcome back BD!

Back