[ROM] [ROM][AOSP][4.0.3] Gummy 0.9.0 - 03/24/12 - The Remodel!

krazyace38

Reaction score
Is the bluetooth connection issues still unresolved?
Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

If u want to use bluetooth without static turn on WiFi. You don't have to connect to any WiFi just turn it on and the static just magicly goes away :)

krazyace38

Reaction score
If u want to use bluetooth without static turn on WiFi. You don't have to connect to any WiFi just turn it on and the static just magicly goes away :) its a work around we figured out using the AOKP
Version

krazyace38

Reaction score
This rom is great very smooth and great battery life could use more customization I switched back to the AOKP version because of the customization

olorolo

Reaction score
bluetooth static issues?

I'm also big on bluetooth static issues and thats what detertmines if I keep it or not and why I could'nt use AOKP as my daily. I give all roms 3 hours at least to settle and after that I discard them if they dont start acting right. A trick I use is every half hour I call my voicemail then 411 until the static clears up (usually an hour) and after 3 I use nandroid and try a next developement. Dont flash a custom phone for looks over this build because this bluetooth actually works without static if you give it a little while to settle.

krazyace38

Reaction score
I'm also big on bluetooth static issues and thats what detertmines if I keep it or not and why I could'nt use AOKP as my daily. I give all roms 3 hours at least to settle and after that I discard them if they dont start acting right. A trick I use is every half hour I call my voicemail then 411 until the static clears up (usually an hour) and after 3 I use nandroid and try a next developement. Dont flash a custom phone for looks over this build because this bluetooth actually works without static if you give it a little while to settle.

I did the same thing but when u turn off bluetooth then turn it back on static comes back so to avoid having to start all over again I just use the WiFi trick thanks for the info tho :)

olorolo

Reaction score
I did the same thing but when u turn off bluetooth then turn it back on static comes back so to avoid having to start all over again I just use the WiFi trick thanks for the info tho :)

Your exactly right when you turn it off from the phone you have to start all over with the waiting but if you turn only the bluetooth off it reconnects on its own when you turn it back on and there's no static

olorolo

Reaction score
This rom is great very smooth and great battery life could use more customization I switched back to the AOKP version because of the customization

I really like the customizations that CM9 and AOKP has too I never tried the wifi trick with them tho, thats good info to share thx:biggrin:

krazyace38

Reaction score
Your exactly right when you turn it off from the phone you have to start all over with the waiting but if you turn only the bluetooth off it reconnects on its own when you turn it back on and there's no static

That's true but if u leave bluetooth on without the headset when a call comes in there's no audio u can't hear the person on the other end so in order to get the audio in earpiece u have to turn off bluetooth

krazyace38

Reaction score
I really like the customizations that CM9 and AOKP has too I never tried the wifi trick with them tho, thats good info to share thx:biggrin:

your welcome I told Hashcode about it and he told me he would look into it and try to figure out the problem :)

olorolo

Reaction score
That's true but if u leave bluetooth on without the headset when a call comes in there's no audio u can't hear the person on the other end so in order to get the audio in earpiece u have to turn off bluetooth

I understand how that could be a problem if your battery dies on the bluetooth and you still need to use the phone, I just hope that the WIFI trick works with CM9 and AOKP :biggrin: I just started using these builds again I got spoiled with a MIUI port with everything working except the front camera but YouTube worked on 3g (hardware excelerator) and bluetooth worked fine and still 4.03 android

olorolo

Reaction score
your welcome I told Hashcode about it and he told me he would look into it and try to figure out the problem :)

I did'nt even think to mention it again because I told him months ago along with the Netflix issue but thats a Netflix apk problem not ICS but I did'nt think to report just the bt issue alone, good job I hope he listens :)

krazyace38

Reaction score
I understand how that could be a problem if your battery dies on the bluetooth and you still need to use the phone, I just hope that the WIFI trick works with CM9 and AOKP :biggrin: I just started using these builds again I got spoiled with a MIUI port with everything working except the front camera but YouTube worked on 3g (hardware excelerator) and bluetooth worked fine and still 4.03 android

The bluetooth trick works on the AOSP and AOKP version I'm back on the AOKP version. There having issues with the latest few builds 03/22/2012 to 03/25/2012 with bluetooth not even turning on I'm on the 03/21/2012 tried the others but no bluetooth so I just used my backup of 03/21 to get bluetooth back