[ROM] GummyJAR - Stripped down and geared towards SPEED!!!! - release 19 - 12/16

Droidee

Reaction score
Question. I was going through the forums and someone asked if the 3D app drawer could be included. Would that be possible with this rom? That's the one thing I would love to add. I'm not sure if that has to do with the rom or ADW.

Last edited:

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Question. I was going through the forums and someone asked if the 3D app drawer could be included. Would that be possible with this rom? That's the one thing I would love to add. I'm not sure if that has to do with the rom or ADW.

Launcher Pro has the 3D app drawer option I know.

Droidee

Reaction score
I know and have it but I've gotten very comfortable with my ADW. I would love to see that feature. Also, for some reason I have not been able to connect my yahoo email. I did the manual settings and it still doesn't go through. Any suggestions?

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I know and have it but I've gotten very comfortable with my ADW. I would love to see that feature. Also, for some reason I have not been able to connect my yahoo email. I did the manual settings and it still doesn't go through. Any suggestions?

You need the Yahoo! Mail app from the market now as this is a blurless rom. Also I don't use ADW launcher so I'm not sure what it has to offer. i prefer LP and I know it has it.

devinhfox

Reaction score

You need the Yahoo! Mail app from the market now as this is a blurless rom. Also I don't use ADW launcher so I'm not sure what it has to offer. i prefer LP and I know it has it.

For Yahoo email, only works when using 3g. Doesn't work with wifi

Manchild

Reaction score
is it normal for me to not have a data manager in settings?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

wmnomore

Reaction score
Yep. I believe this is due to him using an aosp settings.apk.

One thing I absolutely love about this rom is that when I end a call, it doesn't show the stupid call timer for 10 seconds. Love the little things.

Goatastic

Reaction score
Too lazy to look through the 16 pages of posts. But does anyone know why the Verizon section is missing from the market. As much as I might get made fun of for it I would like to be able to get backup assistant. I need to get my phone numbers back. Most came back from facebook syncing. I tried doing a titanium backup from another rom I have it on but alas it wouldn't let me install fromt eh backup.

neverknow

Reaction score
Great Rom! Do have a few things on the wish list. Also forgive me if its there. Came from D1 and BB.

Include:

Alarm clock that works w/ Voice Action "Set Alarm."
Gallery used in Fission 2.4.3 loads amazingly quick, would love to see it!
Overcloacking can be done with Fission and had a quadant score of 1464 on my D2 not as great with your rom, but the look and feel of this rom just blows me away.

Having and issue with some of my contacts not pulling over their fb pictures... Anyone else seeing this?

Thanks again, loving it!

Mrgrey06

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a bit of a problem. I restored the settings I had with adw, full blur at the time, and had the dialer in the bottom dock. Now since I'm sans blur, I'm missing the dialer.... Any ideas how I can get it back?

wmnomore

Reaction score
Find dialer in app list, tap and hold, drag to where you want it.