[ROM] Incredibly Re-Engineered v2.3 [02-8-11] Fast, Beautiful, and Simply Magnificent

snowgod06

Reaction score
Hey fellow DINC owners, have had a rooted DINC for awhile now and decided to try this rom out.

Ran into a problem tho....Upon install it gave an error saying something about stirngs or me needing some sort of file update. Im not sure if thats the same errors like stated in the last few pages, but does anyone have an idea on how to get this ROM to install?

thanks
-rob

chalie1980

Reaction score
it will not let me download this rom, im dieing to try it out, can anyone help me out....email it to me or post it here or anything....man i wanna see this

OmarL

Reaction score
from [Q] Help With ClockworkMod Recovery Downgrading - xda-developers

Originally Posted by HKM
su [hit enter]
mount -o remount,rw -t yaffs2 /dev/block/mtdblock3 /system [hit enter]
cp /sdcard/flash_image /system/bin [hit enter]
flash_image recovery /sdcard/recovery.img [hit enter]

i get cp not found after i enter the cp line?

i have tried to manually copy the file over using Astro but it seems that it wont let me paste it outside of the sdcard folder. any ideas?

chalie1980

Reaction score
ok finialy downloaded the rom, now all i need to know is how to do the wipe right, i tend to always mess it up when loading a new rom, and if i do the wipe will i loose my gapps zip file, i always have a hard time getting them back.

also i know nothing about kernels, so what one do i need for this rom, i would like to have better battery life but will that slow down my phone?

lastly, i was told this rom will let me sync up the wiimote to it, now inorder to sync the wiimote do i need to to the remove sence mod listed in the 2 post in this thread?

thanks im sorry i know im asking a ton of questions, but im brand new to this, thanks a ton in advance.

chalie1980

Reaction score
one more thing i forgot, i hear alot about this s-on and s-off, but search the forms and find nothing on it.

Weeman

Reaction score
soo quick question anyone else having mms problems with this rom?

chalie1980

Reaction score
I want this rom so bad, but i deleted my stock back up so when (dont even know how) i do the full wipe it still will run my cyanogen mod, will this effect loading this rom?

Can someone point me in the direction on how to do a full wipe, cant find it in the form. Been waiting days to try this rom and really need some help. Thanks.

crs7

Reaction score
Charlie1980 this is how I have learned to flash a rom.Flashing ROMs tutorial . might want to wipe a few times have read more then a few people are having trouble with new updated on clockwork or downgrading to clockworkmod 2.5.1.2. hope that helps

benner

Reaction score
Just to let you guys know, you can flash the newest version via Recovery 3.0.0.7 I wiped the cache and the dalvik as well and everything's running great.

Only thing I don't understand is it kept my apps and all my info which is awesome but unexpected. Oh and I booted into recovery instead of doing it from Rommanager into recovery.

jguffain

Reaction score
Is anyone having issues with GPS and this ROM? I can't get GPS to work.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

chalie1980

Reaction score
Can some one plz give me instructions on how to install this Rom step by step.....I'm re-stocked n need to know what to exactly do

cmorton

Reaction score
NEWB ALERT! I rooted unrevoked and downloaded Titanium Backup, Rom Manager, and backed up both system and apps and a nandroid backup. Copied the zip incredibly re-engineered over to the sd card and put the rom on the phone how do i get back my applications and backups that I had? Also from installation of the ROM where do i go next? Thanks in advance.

chalie1980

Reaction score
Somehow I was installing roms aand all with s-on. Not sure how....I thought s-off had to be on. Well image try this again and see what happens been tryin to run this rom for like a week now with no luck. I just want flash and the wiimote hook up.....

i hear the wiimote will not work with sence, so do i need to do the "remove sence" back in the 2nd post in this thread inorder to hook it up, so hard to get answers here, someone plz help me out, thanks a million

dmbtimmyb21

Reaction score
NEWB ALERT! I rooted unrevoked and downloaded Titanium Backup, Rom Manager, and backed up both system and apps and a nandroid backup. Copied the zip incredibly re-engineered over to the sd card and put the rom on the phone how do i get back my applications and backups that I had? Also from installation of the ROM where do i go next? Thanks in advance.

If you flash the latest clockwork recovery using ROM Manger there is an option to backup/restore right in the menu. Just use your trackpad to scroll down and select that option, then choose the backup you would like to restore. :iphone: