[ROM] [ROM]-[MikRoms]-Incredible 2 HD Rls 1[sense 3.5 GB 2.3.5] very stable lots of option

I am not running this Rom so I can't offer much support. Check out my list of roms if you guys want. All of of Roots roms are listed there too. I have ran incredible hd in the past and it has run fine. I probably got a corrupted download this last time I tried it. Some of the Sense 3.0+ roms do have mms bugs. You guys may want to check all the Rom postings out to see which one is the best for you and which bugs may exist. I don't want to derail this thread or take it off topic so I will not suggest any more roms here.

Sent from my Inc2

I also don't want to discuss a different ROM in this thread. That's not cool.
Just want to update so y'all know how it went with me. I did try Stelv's recommendation. Install smoothly and I am now running GingerBliss.
It's very cool. Didn't know about half the stuff us Stock Dinc2 people are missing out on. I am sure Mik's ROM has many of these features. Annoys me that HTC won't roll out this stuff to us. Very cool things in Sense 3.5.
I am sure my issue with Mik's ROM is probably a bad download and I will revisit this is Gingerbliss acts up on me.

I am glad you got a Rom working now. Nit usually updates his roms pretty often with mods and themes, so keep an eye on it. Just goes to show you that Sense 3.0 & 3.5 can run on our device fine and that HTC is full of it if they say otherwise :) It all come down to how much money HTC want to pump into development for our phone. Thankfully we have a good community of developers for root.

Does anyone know when the next update for this rom is supposed to come out? I haven't heard anything about it in a couple of weeks and wasn't sure if 4.02 was the last update. Thanks.

Sent from my Incredible 2 HD using DroidForums

New release just came out (yesterday). RLS 1

fixed usb issue(due to kernel)

I havent found an issue with this release yet. :icon_ lala:

next update will be on sunday, and rom will be fully odexed! odexed= lots of speed :D

Last edited:
ill be updating this thread often now guys

Thanks buddy. Love the ROM. Tired of checking 2 places for info on it. lol

Rls 1.1 up on themikmik! Awesome

Can you flash rls1.1 directly over rls1 or do you have to wipe first? Thanks

Can you flash rls1.1 directly over rls1 or do you have to wipe first? Thanks

No, there's a wipe in the script, but I'd wipe first anyway.

Gsm

Hi guys,
i just want to ask how to change gms mode in this rom. I look for it and i went RCMix3D Tweaks- phone information. I change from there but i cant see gsm option in normal settings. Please help. How can i change Mobile Network for GSM mode. Thanks

Hey guys I want to get this right.. Im using Revolutionary CWM. I should BACKUP then..
1.) wipedate/factory reset
2.) wipe cache partition
3.) repeat 1 and 2
4.) install zip from sdcard

Is that Right?

You are already rooted?
I would download Titanium backup first. Backup your apps.
Then proceed as you posted.

Back