[ROM] MIUI.us-Sholes-1.8.12.0 [DEV]

groovydeus

Reaction score
Running great here! Stock (250-800/interactive). Very smooth...theming seems more efficient, reboots feel quicker. Thanks again for the work.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

g_what

Reaction score
Just curious, why would you want a muted or silent alarm? For vibrate only?

Yea. I put the alarm on vibrate and leave it under my pillow. I can sleep through just about any noise, but my pillow vibrating gets me up.

Bang Pow Boom

Reaction score
"Mute" is not an option on these last two builds. It's called "None" now, and it doesn't seem to do its job :(

Have you tried going into settings/sound and vibration/all sounds, then turning your alarm volume all the way down from there?

nu2droid

Reaction score
So I figured I would give it another try. I reflashed 1.8.12 without wiping on top of ol faithful .15 and I am having no issues. Also flashed chevys 1.2med v, and its even better...sweet..

g_what

Reaction score
Have you tried going into settings/sound and vibration/all sounds, then turning your alarm volume all the way down from there?

No, because there are some alarms that I like to have the buzzer alarm sound. I have a somewhat complicated system of alarms :p

chewy74

Reaction score
weirdo, i bet you sleep with your eyes open too don't you! hahaha ;)

the mute option is just a file playing nothing. so if you can make one or pull it out of an older build and drop it in the /system/media/notification folder & reboot it should work fine.

Yea. I put the alarm on vibrate and leave it under my pillow. I can sleep through just about any noise, but my pillow vibrating gets me up.

Ozzie

Reaction score
Miui has come a longs ways for sure, but it's really hard on my battery...looking for ways to lighten it up a bit. I've tried different kernels with the same result...
Anyone got any pointers?

Ike034

Reaction score
I am having issues moving my apps to my SD card. When I try to move them I get the failed to move app. I have more than 7GB free on my SD card.

chewy74

Reaction score
Use titanium backup to move them

I am having issues moving my apps to my SD card. When I try to move them I get the failed to move app. I have more than 7GB free on my SD card.

cowsquad

Reaction score
Is the auto close folder really working. Mine isn't working at all. What could I possibly done wrong?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Bang Pow Boom

Reaction score
Miui has come a longs ways for sure, but it's really hard on my battery...looking for ways to lighten it up a bit. I've tried different kernels with the same result...
Anyone got any pointers?

I'm using chevy's 1 ghz lv set on performance, and have enabled a profile to uc to 250/125 while screens off (set cpu) . I've been getting 14 hours with medium usage.

Hope this helps

VirtualLife

Reaction score
Google Voice Not Compatible

Good morning all. i have a noob question, when I try to download Google Voice it says that it is an Incompatible Version. I never had this before with MIUI. Any suggestions?

chewy74

Reaction score
/mnt/asec

Where do they go on the sd card? I tried it, seen the difference in internal memory on tb, but I don't see additional folders on the card. Where would they be hiding?