[ROM] narcotICS v0.1 Location consent error

niallsc

Reaction score
Hello,

I just installed the narcotICS rom and now when it was running through the setup process, whenever it gets to the location consent area, it force closes and I am unable to get past it. How to I get my phone back to factory settings? or just get past this at all?

Thanks!

Solved my own problem

Ok, so here it goes I was able to circumvent the issue and if anyone runs into this same problem here is the way I fixed it.
When I got stuck and com.motorola.setup kept crashing I found out that when you hold the search button in the bottom right it brings up a menu that allows you to select messaging to be able to search from, once i got into my messaging app, if you press menu it allows you to go to all your threads. from there i found a website online that allowed me to send text messages from my computer. from there i sent myself a link to the android marketplace and downloaded the droid3 bootstrapper app. from there I also installed Rom Manager, once everything was installed all I had to do was restore one of my previous backups and I am now back in business.

Back