[ROM] [ROM] Steel Droid GNex v3.85 - 6-13-2012

Small goof on my part guys. I forgot to include Google Play Store in this release. I will make a couple small changes in addition to adding the market back, and release v3.61. Sorry about that.

Small goof on my part guys. I forgot to include Google Play Store in this release. I will make a couple small changes in addition to adding the market back, and release v3.61. Sorry about that.

No prob bro. I just flashed gapps, thanks for looking into it :)
Great from, I like the theme too
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Everything's running super smooth. I'm not sure if this was on purpose but there is no boot animation. I tried toggleing the option, but its just black when booting

Everything's running super smooth. I'm not sure if this was on purpose but there is no boot animation. I tried toggleing the option, but its just black when booting

Same thing here with no boot animation

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

I never really noticed that. Thanks. Will fix it.

Anyone have any idea why this is happening? I cant seem to figure it out....no bootanimation.

Anyone have any idea why this is happening? I cant seem to figure it out....no bootanimation.

When disable animation is checked in settings the animation works

when its "disabled" I see the standard, built-in basic ANDROID animation, but unchecked is just a pure black screen. Not sure where my problem lies.

Another thing I noticed was there are no wallpapers for the from. Just about 4 live and my gallery. Not sure if was just me or anyone else had the same

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

I never really noticed that. lol I have one wallpaper I always use, so I dont need any more. Added to TODO list. :biggrin:

Finally got around to flashing this last night, the themed version specifically, looks and works great so far. Awesome Chevy!!

And I love the Android in blue circle wallpaper. Is that one you have or did that come with the screen shots of the theme? Either way I am going to try and find it but if you have it that would be great :)

The GNex updates are up. Have a look. :-D Working on uploading v10.5 for the D1 right now. Tested and working! Much smoother than I thought it would be! Well worth it!

The GNex updates are up. Have a look. :-D This bring both up to v3.75.

Still enjoying Steel Droid so I will have to update now :biggrin:

And I was not able to find the circle Android wallpaper, so if you have it I would love to get my hands on it!

Back