Rom Suggestion

Twizt0fate

Reaction score
I'm looking for a ROM for the Samsung Fascinate that is nice in appearance and has a really good battery life. Ive tried a few and haven't found anything with the battery life. I'm willing to try & load any suggestions

Thank you in advance

I'm running superclean 2.9.2 ebo1 with gb by njustu's gingerbread theme. On top of looking awesome and stock you get fair battery life.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForum

Heres a screen.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1305844718667.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1305844718667.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 258
Sorry bout the crappy Res.

Looks cool, how long does your battery last normally?

Well I turn by phone on in the morn before school and turn it off again about an hour later...I sometimes turn it on after lunch for a half hour...then at bout 2:25 I turn it back on and don't need to plug it in till 6 or 7. I usunally have the brightness all the way up to...but some of the battery life comes from the theme. Super amoled saves a ton of energy with black accents, UI, and wallpapers. And it looks just like gingerbread. Just to be clear I'm a heavy user. I'm not one to leave my phone sitting in my pocket. But I did leave it on a whole day and it had 60% at 3:00 pm (turned it on at 6:15) hope that helps.

The rom or the theme? Both?

Wow that's awesome, im not a heavy user but i would say i use it frequently throughout the day for text. Where can i find this ROM to give it a try?

OK I posted in it to get it up to the top. Got to the first page and dwnld...

SC 2.9 DB DO one. Download everything you need and follow aall the instructions. PS: its compressed so you'll need winrar. Its on there to. Once that's done just ask and ill direct you to the theme...good luck!!

Yeah. That's it. I recommend the superclean one. And if you want to flash that theme you'll need cwm 2.5 I can liwnk you to that if you need it.

Back