[ROM] [ROM] The Arctic

dedi2034

Reaction score
lol this is a droid 4 port dont flash this on your raz!

Im sorry, I did flash it on the razr. I thought it was compatible with it. The thing is, it IS working on my rarz? . lol

Last edited:

dedi2034

Reaction score
lol well thats cool i guess any gb firmware will work

Its working great so far. Fast rom. I love the interface. Thanks for your work. I figured if it didn't work, it wouldn't flash on my phone, and if i did get stuck, i could always flash my fastboot files..which im used to doing quite often latley due to ics roms..

dedi2034

Reaction score
ty i also got an eclipse port that is updated as well. one question does the front facing cam work for you?

Sorry, I have been gone all day..Yes, the front facing camera works great. Video works. I haven't found any problems at all with this rom working on the droid razr. Can you tell me the latest version of the eclipse that you have updated? Thanks.

Last edited:

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Sorry, I have been gone all day..Yes, the front facing camera works great. Video works. I haven't found any problems at all with this rom working on the droid razr. Can you tell me the latest version of the eclipse that you have updated? Thanks.
its version 1.3 from the razr but i modified it quite a bit more then the artic imy updates are up to 1.3.6... personally i use the noswipe version and dl beta swipe

dedi2034

Reaction score
its version 1.3 from the razr but i modified it quite a bit more then the artic imy updates are up to 1.3.6... personally i use the noswipe version and dl beta swipe

But it still says 1.3? I haven't seen any new updates for it in the change log.

xsylus

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra H4233
iptables?

What's the word on getting iptables support on the D4? :unsure:

Germanguy

Reaction score
Does anybody know what the "
GPS lock/accuracy tweak" is and how I can apply this to a stock ROM?

goodcat

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the arctic ics for the razr will work with D4?