[ROM] ZombieStomped 1.6 (.591 D2 GB Motoblur build)

Maybe I am not seeing it, but is DLNA not available on this rom? Well I want to say it is, as I see it the app folder in the root, but it's not in my app drawer. If its not there anyway to install it or have it enabled? Thanks.

I think you're looking for MediaShare...in the app drawer.

Maybe I am not seeing it, but is DLNA not available on this rom? Well I want to say it is, as I see it the app folder in the root, but it's not in my app drawer. If its not there anyway to install it or have it enabled? Thanks.

Nah, those are different. The app is called DLNA. It's there for the stock GB leak. I was wondering about this, too.

Sent from my ZombieStomped Droid 2

Working on DLNA.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Nah, those are different. The app is called DLNA. It's there for the stock GB leak. I was wondering about this, too.

Sent from my ZombieStomped Droid 2

Thanks...haven't really looked at it, but I assumed media share used DLNA, my bad.

Another question anyway to have the ASOP messing app installed, or at least have the 1000 message save limited removed or changed to 2000? Thanks a bizzle.

Jboxen I love this rom thanks I ant the stock boot animations back and one more thing you're the best.

Ps I love the lock animation:)

When I try to add or delete a contact, it force closes, so I can't edit contacts at all. Any fix for this? Thanks in advance.

It sounds like you deleted or froze Yahoo Mail Authenticator using TB. Restoring or defrosting it will fix the FC.

Last edited:
Im using the smartass governor right now through jrummys app. Seems to be working great...

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

when running ZS 1.5 igot my 3d on droid2 is very lame. just like it got no 3d driver. anyone?

Back