[ROM] [ROM] ZombieStomped 1.7 (.595 D2 GB Motoblur build)

droid doctor

Reaction score
This is a problem that I've had on 1.71 but not 1.65. Every time I want to pick a ringtone it gives me a choice between the go sms ringtone picker or the android system and every time I pick the AS
my phone reboots.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just uploaded it to my dropbox. I'm not on this rom anymore but i was helping someone on the dx zs forum. Here it is. It wont be up for long though!

http://db.tt/6OOpzPT

Droid 2 APEX GB v2.0

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Did you have the customizer update installed? The update has more themes, but you have to download them.

sent from my ZombieStomped X[/quote

I see them in the data zip file, but last time i was on this rom, it had an issue seeing the themes. How do I flash them in the customizer? If this won't work, can I just extract the theme folder, zip it and flash in clockwork manually? Just a thought.
I was on liberty, then i tried ApeX, now im back on liberty and I'm thinking of trying zs again. I love flashing I guess.

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.8

Last edited:

rob007

Reaction score
when i try to download a theme, it says:
rm: cant remove '/sdcard/zombiestomped/themes/xxx/xxx.zip
xxx = which ever theme i want.

should i manually remove the directories?

even when i do, same thing.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's strange, i'm getting the same thing. I asked above if anyone thinks it would be possible to take one of those theme folders, zip it, and flash it manually in clockwork. Maybe it would work then? This is my 3rd try with this rom and I'm trying to give it a fair chance. Love the white background. Its one of the main reasons I switched.

Droid 2-ZombieStomped 1.71

DroidBurgundy

Reaction score
It's strange, i'm getting the same thing. I asked above if anyone thinks it would be possible to take one of those theme folders, zip it, and flash it manually in clockwork. Maybe it would work then? This is my 3rd try with this rom and I'm trying to give it a fair chance. Love the white background. Its one of the main reasons I switched.

Droid 2-ZombieStomped 1.71

If you figure it out do post and share the magic cuz I could not get the customizer to load anything for me without failing. I liked the batt life I got out of ZS much better than on Liberty, although Apex is winning me over as I wait for CM7 to be legit >.>

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm trying. Of course I'll post it. What I'm going to do is try and match the files in a "normal" theme to those in one of the zs folder themes. If they look the same, i'm gonna copy one out, zip it and flash. Fingers crossed

By the way, whats up with the devs never showing up on any ROM threads? I would feel better if these devs would show up around here more. Not that I'm not extremely grateful for the work they put in, it would just be nice to hear some news about developments/updates/bugs

Droid 2 zombiestomped v1.71

Last edited: