rubiX Blurry Bread

Fabyloso

Reaction score
Just to clarify. What if I'm already on the GB Deodexed Leaked, do I need to reflash it, then install this ROM? And what about wipe data/cache? Is that needed if I'm on GB Deodexed Leak?

Fabyloso

Reaction score
Just to clarify. What if I'm already on the GB Deodexed Leaked, do I need to reflash it, then install this ROM? And what about wipe data/cache? Is that needed if I'm on GB Deodexed Leak?

Nevermind, I just wiped data/cache, and installed ROM.

Thanks!

brkshr

Reaction score
You have to move the com.googlesearch.....apk from data/apps to system/app directory with root explorer

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

thelionelking

Reaction score
Any comment on speed? Rubix Blurry Bread vs. Rubix Focused 2.01 No overclock yet right?

No answers? I ask because there was a separate thread about how fast the GB leak was but still not as fast/faster than Rubix Focused 2.01 I wanna know if this is worth trying but do not want to flash if it will make my phone less responsive...

moosc

Reaction score
yep real basic no rubix boot animation. no rubix oc app boy I loved that. also I hope for a rubix with 90% blur gone.

McBain01

Reaction score
It becomes a little less basic when you give it some 'Juice'

Nice job juice!

OnMy2ndGP

Reaction score

Just to confirm.... I have successfully flashed Gingercomb on top of rubiX Blurry.

The only issue I've had is when I access battery history via Spare Parts I get a force close. This is with my first boot. I'll reboot and report back asap. Never happened before putting gbcomb on top of rubiX.

DX Rooted Deodexed GB w/ Ginercomb via DF app

meshdub

Reaction score
Battery usage screen opens up fine for me here.
Running Juiced Rubix. Looks awesome! =]

Err I guess I suck at reading comprehension. Didn't notice the Spare Parts part. It force closes on me too actually.

Last edited:

gammaxgoblin

Reaction score
FYI this runs on the d2, flashed over non deodexed gb leak for the d2....runs fine so far!

and the quickclock advanced runs great on it...

D
R
O
D
!!!

rjs987

Reaction score
You have to move the com.googlesearch.....apk from data/apps to system/app directory with root explorer

I did this and the search button (Hard Key) still does not work. Any ideas?

anrichardson

Reaction score

I did this and the search button (Hard Key) still does not work. Any ideas?

I had the same issue, and tried the same thing. I had to clear data cause I had my sync icon in notification and would not go away. And my hard search key works now.

So just wipe data. And you'll get it back.

OnMy2ndGP

Reaction score
Spare Parts Battery History FC

Battery usage screen opens up fine for me here.
Running Juiced Rubix. Looks awesome! =]

Err I guess I suck at reading comprehension. Didn't notice the Spare Parts part. It force closes on me too actually.

Yeah, it only happens when trying to access Battery History from within Spare Parts. That is the only issue I've had.....a very minor thing since Battery History works just fine from Settings or any other 3rd party app.

Overall, it does seem a little bit smoother than stock. I'm know when DRod drops a more refined version our DX's will really be dancedroid