Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Introduction Concept Design With 5G, 10GB RAM, Triple DSLR Camera!

mrsJGG

Reaction score
CONCEPT!!!
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 will come with (16 + 16 + 12)MP triple rear camera, 21MP under-display selfie camera, 4/6/10 GB of RAM, 128/256/512 GB of internal storage and expandable up to 1TB with microSD.
It'll be powered by Exynos 9820/Snapdragon 855 chipset and Adreno 640/Mali G76 MP12 GPU. It'll run on Android 9.0 (Pie).
It display will be 6.66-inch Super AMOLED. It will have a Fingerprint scanner on the display.
After all, we hope it'll be a Flagship killer.

If only I were eligible for an upgrade.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
From what I read about the Meizu it has a capacitive power button built into the frame of the phone. Touch there to turn On & Off

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Miklb58

Silver Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this would be more trouble than worth, but I wouldn't mind being able to try a volume control that is controlled by sliding your finger up or down along the edge (not on the screen) of the phone.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
Not sure if this would be more trouble than worth, but I wouldn't mind being able to try a volume control that is controlled by sliding your finger up or down along the edge (not on the screen) of the phone.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
My question is how do you power it off and on with out a physical button? How do you reset the phone if it freezes? There is no pulling the Battery anymore.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using Tapatalk

Last edited: