Samsung Galaxy S6 to Have Glass Backing and Non-Removable Battery

We have to remember these are all still "rumors". Obviously the glass back has already been debunked and linked to a completely different device.

S5 tap'n

Did you say the glass back was debunked? I thought it was the metal back that was tied to the Samsung A5.

Reactions: cr6
I didn't think Sammy would go with glass.... for obvious reasons.

You have 3 because.....
Did you get a FoxKat deal? LOL

S5 tap'n
Nope.. Because i had 4 lines and upgraded em all at once.. For 50$ a piece.. The one thing vzw ever did for me.. Lol

I didn't think Sammy would go with glass.... for obvious reasons.
Meh.. With glass evolving as fast as processors... Ya never know.. I'd hope not.. But wouldn't be surprised

Ahh....gotcha.
I thought you meant you had three all to yourself.....multiple lines make more sense.

S5 tap'n

Sure... Two ears.. Two hands.. 4 devices.. And nothing accomplished lol

Reactions: cr6
I would never buy a device with what had been discussed. This whole phones are disposable thought needs to die...IMHO!

Tell me a artificial diamond back plate..removable battery, and everything works correctly...maybe.

I sure hope these are only rumors ... I've been on Samsung for the last 5 years at least and have always defended the plastic backs. They are lightweight, nice to the touch and first and foremost: removable!

I'm very fond of Sammy - but if this is true (metal or glass, no matter) ... very much afraid they've just lost a big fan :(

I will wait and get the one with the removable battery. I dont care if it has a glass back. I just want the option to remove my battery.

Awful not being able to replace the battery, it's a great feature. Only way I know to do a reset. Samsung if you're listening don't do it and have a replaceable battery.

I love my note 3 neo battery... 3100 mAh .... this made me a die hard battery [fan]... of samsung... And of course.... Note series

Last edited by a moderator:
Back