Samsung will reveal the Galaxy Note 9 in Brooklyn on August 9th!

Galaxy Note 9 S Pen features may include music playback control!

Galaxy Note 9 S Pen features

Ice Universe, the China-based source who leaks stuff on social media, has made some claims today regarding the Galaxy Note 9 S Pen features. It’s pertinent to mention here that this source has been right on multiple occasions in the past.

A crude machine translation of his Weibo post reveals that the Galaxy Note 9 S Pen will essentially be a portable Bluetooth controller. Since it would have Bluetooth support, the S Pen button could ostensibly be used for triggering a long-range remote self-timer and for controlling music playback.

Galaxy Note 9 S Pen features may include music playback control

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Samsung Galaxy Note 9 support pages for several countries go live

You can find the support page for the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 (SM-N960F/DS) available for these countries:

Finland

Denmark

France

Norway

We translated one of the support pages to English for your reading pleasure. You can view it by clicking on the link below.

SM-N960F/DS | Samsung Support Danmark

6f46bd6a9f2ca9207b566827b7b0d37c.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I know a co-worker that is excited over this launch event. He's ready to replace his original gen 1 Pixel with a Note 9. He says he misses the S Pen and wants to get the Note 9. I'm sure it will be another excellent device in the Note series.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I know a co-worker that is excited over this launch event. He's ready to replace his original gen 1 Pizel with a Note 9. He says he misses the S Pen and wants to get the Note 9. I'm sure it will be another excellent device in the Note series.

I am probably going to do the same thing! I miss my pen.

Well, no Note 9 for me. I thought about it for awhile and the price and my wife was needing hey phone replaced and ended up getting us both Galaxy s9+. Got a huge discount on the second one so that was nice. Glad to be back work the Galaxy series again and I really missed this AMOLED screen.
Still playing around with the camera (only had it for less than a day) but holy options!
87fe8b4c9026aac10bcc917573e20821.jpg
a8b010f28261b629e7398796008f3a42.jpg
294d8d5e89bdf214dc3ead63f2aeb56a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Well, no Note 9 for me. I thought about it for awhile and the price and my wife was needing hey phone replaced and ended up getting us both Galaxy s9+. Got a huge discount on the second one so that was nice. Glad to be back work the Galaxy series again and I really missed this AMOLED screen.
Still playing around with the camera (only had it for less than a day) but holy options!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Enjoy the new phones.

Back