save pics from txt?

got24s

Reaction score
I've tried menu button, and tried long press. I can't get A picture I've received in text messages to save to my phone. How do you do it?

zvrider

Reaction score
Try holding the text message until a box pops up with options.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
When you are on the txt you just long press the txt and there should be a save mms as or something similar.

gotti

Reaction score
All you have to di is go to marketing and look for "Save MMS" and download it. Its free and when you want to save a picture go that app and it will bring up every picture you have got from a message and it will give you the option to save. Quick and easy!

Dallasguy7

Reaction score
When you receive the text message with a photo and you want to save the foto do this.
Do a long press in the blank area next to the foto (not on the photo itself). You will get the pop up to save at that point.

stdesign

Reaction score
When you receive the text message with a photo and you want to save the foto do this.
Do a long press in the blank area next to the foto (not on the photo itself). You will get the pop up to save at that point.

This is one of the less intuitive features of any Android software I've seen yet. Thanks for the tip!

liltrace7

Reaction score
When I get a Text message with a picture it only has a button to click download and i push it. but nothing happens. I downloaded save mms but it doesnt go in there. I tried every option but there is no option to save or open it. Help!

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
When I get a Text message with a picture it only has a button to click download and i push it. but nothing happens. I downloaded save mms but it doesnt go in there. I tried every option but there is no option to save or open it. Help!

Unfortunately this sometimes happens. Sometimes if you wait it will eventually pop in. Other times it will be stuck at downloading forever. As far as I know there is no fix or workaround for this short of getting a newer phone.