Screen lock

Could be that they've made a change in your company's security policies if they are, in fact, using Exchange.

Though, as I kind of alluded to earlier, if you didn't have this problem before while the email was setup, it may be something else completely.

I deleted email because t nothing changed. If I do the encryption, will I be able to get all my contacts pics music back?

Encryption? Or screen lock? Are you trying to encrypt your phone, or remove the current screen lock? @TisMyDroid had a good suggestion, what does your Device Administrator screen look like? What is checked as a Device Admin? Here is my personal phone on the left...I can change my screen lock to anything I want. The phone on the right is my work phone....I have to have a screen lock because the Mobile Iron app dictates that with it's app security policies.

Lock screens.png

I believe that credential storage is rebuilt as needed, so clearing it may not do anything long-term to fix the issue.

There's got to be an app or setting that's requesting the lock.

Do you have Smart Lock enabled in the lock screen settings?

Where I can change it to buy none or swipe and no smart lock
Not sure what you mean about buying None or Slide? Can you post a screenshot of what your Device Administer screen looks like? It might help answer your questions.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Oops to where I can change to slide or none.
Nothing is checked in device admin

Oops to where I can change to slide or none.
Nothing is checked in device admin

When you go to Settings > Security > Screen Lock what options do you have? And, you removed your work e-mail account completely and rebooted the phone?

Back