screen protector that covers the complete glass.

roach

Reaction score
I need a premium protector that covers the complete glass area for my droid x, I wasted $14.00 on Verizons crapola.
I had one for about six months but forgot where I bought it.
THANK'S

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm a fan of the Crystal from SGPStore.com. I know some other guys who swear by the InvisibleShield.

xCore

Reaction score
I'm a fan of the Crystal from SGPStore.com. I know some other guys who swear by the InvisibleShield.

+1 on the steinheil crystal. amazing stuff. i was at the verizon store to pick up an extended battery and the lady said you should put a screen protector on it, i said there is, she said no there's not.. i said gimmie back my phone i'm outta here.

put it on in a steamed up bathroom or something because one spec of dust under the film keeps a very large area from bonding.

ljsmitty85

Reaction score
I just put a Invisible Shield on my Droid X...fits tthe entire screen and enhances the color on the screen as well...

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

trossitrumpet

Reaction score
Could anyone tell me if the sagging complete coverage for the Droid x comes in separate pieces so if you do really screw up the installation of the side parts you still have the main parts covered?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Beka27

Reaction score
Just put the Steinheil Ultra Crystal on yesterday!!! It is amazing... there is a very slight bit (a millimeter?) at the bottom that isn't covered, but it fits snugly on the other three edges.

I have had on the Verizon anti-glare protector since October, and it definitely did the job. Aside from some dirt that wiped away near the edge of the protector when I removed it, the screen was in perfect condition. Once I put on the new protector, it was amazing how CLEAR the screen was. I was so used to looking at it thru the grainy anti-glare. NEVER AGAIN!!!

So far, i'm loving it. I looked at the Zagg protector too, but I don't like the application process and how "bumpy" it is... I like my screens smooth as glass.

hoppyjr

Reaction score
I also like the Steinheil products, but I prefer the matte anti-fingerprint version. I used the Power Support brand anti-fingerprint protectors on my iPhones and I like the no-smudge finish of this type. Fits great, looks great too.

BHNTA

Reaction score
I was just about to ask the same question.

What's the biggest difference between the Invisible Shield and the Steinhall?

xCore

Reaction score
I was just about to ask the same question.

What's the biggest difference between the Invisible Shield and the Steinhall?

the invisible shield has a somewhat tacky feel to it, the steinhalls do not, they're slick and smooth. i've had invisishields on non touch devices and was happy with them, on a touch device they just don't cut it.

BHNTA

Reaction score
I ordered the Crystal screen protector to go with the Incipio case this morning.

Thanks!

repo_man

Reaction score
I also have the anti-glare screen from VZW. I like the smoothness of it. It's not "sticky". I also like the anti-glare because I use my phone on the go in the daylight and it makes it easier to read. Are the Antiglare/oil Invisishields comparable to the VZW protectors?