Screen shot?

03civicdx

Reaction score
Has anyone gotten a screen shot app to work on the x2? I have tried a couple with no luck.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

AndroSS in the Market works great. Used it on Froyo first, and now on Gingerbread. It's open source and free too. ;)

AndroSS in the Market works great. Used it on Froyo first, and now on Gingerbread. It's open source and free too. ;)

Yeppszs..andross is the shizzy

AndroSS is by far the best...

Can some one tell me how to do a screen shot? I just did a speed test that got me over 40mb dwn load and i'm trying to send a pik of it

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Need root or u can purchase an app from the market

Ics will allow screen shots

Need root or u can purchase an app from the market

Ics will allow screen shots

I have root Idk what key commands or what apps

I use screenshot ER

Well I found out how ty, now I have too figure out how to up load to this site. Am I suppose to do something to up load piks to this site?

I throw the pic on my computer and then upload it. I'm not sure how easy it is from your phone I can try in a minute.

Sent from my rooted and bootstrapped Razr

View attachment 45679

OK i think this worked. I had a little trouble doing this from my phone....I couldn't tell what I was uploading at first. There is an icon to upload pics in the box where you reply at.

I did, it tells me i'm not logged in and I need to contact the site manager, know any one that can help, I've gotta rooted razr with stock ROM.

Back