[ROM] [SELFKANG ICS AOSP ROM] "AOKP" (Android Open KANG Project) [NIGHTLIES]

anthony_rada

Reaction score
Hey hash I tried it out with the. 905 and it failed for me I got stuck on the start up screen for about 20 min. I followed the rules to the tee and nothing. So since there is no SBF .905 to. Go back to. 894 im stuck with. 905 I guess lol. Thanks for ur hard work good sir.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

MAD450r

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
mad450r.spaces.live.com
Just curious if anyone else

I just tried this version and I keep having facebook and twitter blackNbold versions force closing. I tried non themed and does the samething so I guess I need to wait for new one

before this release these both worked fine for me even on hashcodes alpha7. I just d/l'd his beta release I'll try that tomorrow. I hope these work on this one. I do like alot of the addictions on this one over hashcodes release. Up through all the alpha's I found hashcodes to be more stable just not as customizable as this one.

TopGun960

Reaction score
First of all, thanks for this amazing ROM and all the hard work that I know goes into this stuff. I have seriously flashed every release of ICS that you have done. Since the very first one!

Now, is anybody else having problems with rotation? I open the keyboard and it will switch to horizontal for about a second then goes back to vertical. Oh, and another thing. Its only happened like twice, but sometimes when I launch an app from the app drawer, it launches a different app. (and no I didnt accidentally press a different app)

Anyway, thanks for the hard work hashcode! Cant wait for all the bugs to get ironed out!

boarder

Reaction score
im confused

Is this a droid 3 rom or for some other phone?

ThisIsMyName

Reaction score
I'm having trouble where when I open the keyboard up, the phone screen stays in portrait mode. It switches briefly to landscape and then immediately back to portrait. This ROM is slick as hell though, nice work!

javipoo

Reaction score
This is an AMAZING Rom. Thank you for all the time and effort.
Two things; Camera. Keyboard backlight/Landscape Mode are a bit iffy.
Other than a few apps crashing...
This is an amazing rom that will only get better. Definitely one of the smoothest out there. Highly recommend it. Been using it for almost two weeks now. Peachy keen.

bfgmudder

Reaction score
so is this the same one as the other just more custimizable stuff? does bluetooth such as jawbone work with this one?

Sal R.

Reaction score
so is this the same one as the other just more custimizable stuff? does bluetooth such as jawbone work with this one?

I tried it briefly last night and my Jawbone ICON HD paired with this rom. BT Audio and phone profiles were working as they should, as far as I know.

bfgmudder

Reaction score
I tried it briefly last night and my Jawbone ICON HD paired with this rom. BT Audio and phone profiles were working as they should, as far as I know.
Sweet I will have to try it tonight. I have my era and when I connect it works fine and sees the profile and phone and audio but when I try and make a call its all static.. I will try thou need bluetooth and would love Ics. Wish me luck.. thanks m8

metallicamaster3

Reaction score
I've gone back and forth between this ROM and the CM9 that hashcode has for us, and both of these are nearly perfect for daily driver use. I'm using it as a daily driver anyway, well, simply because I can't go back to any other Gingerbread ROM. I was on Liberty but honestly I didn't like it all that much. MavROM and the others didn't suit my cup of tea. I'm big on AOSP ROMs and I'd take the sacrifice of using this ROM for a few weeks until the issues are resolved...

I'm currently still going back and forth and the two biggest things that I've noticed is the Bluetooth issue (I have two headsets and both crackle/static very bad) and that I cannot use the mute button through Phone/Dialer. Strange! Hope they get fixed soon -- I drive a lot for my job, so bluetooth is a must-have for me! :happy3: