Show off your Rezound screenshots here...

supercripple

Reaction score
View attachment 44021

Yep. I'm a Matrix nerd. Kinda still diggin' the HTC Sense, so haven't felt the need to use another launcher... Yet... We'll see how things change once ICS comes along.

L

leroybrute

I am also. The matrix lives look pretty cool on rezound screen. I am using sense also. I went back and forth but I always go back to sense. Hate the dock but much smoother.

mikeyman67

Reaction score
Trying Go Launcher EX with the ICS theme. Used cleantool to freeze bloat. Fast and beautiful.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Droid Forums

Fastbird

Reaction score
I keep it simple.

2011-12-16_18-47-25-1.jpg

Posting from my Rezound....enjoying the beats.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just hold down power and tap home to copy your screens.

View attachment 43499View attachment 43500

Son of a handbag! I just paid $4 for a screenshot app a couple of hours ago. Dang it! Something told me to ask here first.
This is my first rendition with Go on this phone. It may take me a month to finish it up because I'm making all the icons myself

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Xparent Blue Tapatalk

cp24eva

Reaction score
Help me understand something. And not that there is a big problem with it, but just something I noticed on a few desktops. Why have camera and camcorder icons on your desktop? Is it purely to save maybe 1 second on flipping a switch to and from camcorder mode? I noticed this on a few peoples screens that are going more simplistic. take away the camcorder and leave camera there and you increase the simplicity. Or am I TOTALLY missing something? Lol.

Byrnie

Reaction score
Help me understand something. And not that there is a big problem with it, but just something I noticed on a few desktops. Why have camera and camcorder icons on your desktop? Is it purely to save maybe 1 second on flipping a switch to and from camcorder mode? I noticed this on a few peoples screens that are going more simplistic. take away the camcorder and leave camera there and you increase the simplicity. Or am I TOTALLY missing something? Lol.
Lazy people are lazy?

jbg25

Reaction score

My guess is one of a few things....

Maybe a person new to Android? When I first got my D1, I know most people being new to Android at the time (including myself)...were putting all our most used apps and widgets on the screen just because they can. I know that as I learned new tricks, mods, apps, etc...that I became more precise and strategic about my layout.

OR

Maybe they just don't have a lot of apps...and needed to put something in there for symmetry.

OR

Maybe they have not figured out you can switch from camera to camcorder and back with the camera app.