Simple Alarm Clock Question.. Any Help Appreciated

Zmatthews

Reaction score
I have a simple, most likely dumb question. I have my volume turned all the way up for everything as far as I know, but when my alarm clock goes off it only vibrates. Does anyone know how to correct this so it also plays a sound when the alarm goes off?

MNTNBKR

Reaction score
In the alarm screen touch menu>settings and make sure you have "Alarm in silent mode" checked, and also check the alarm volume slider.

I'm not sure if that will help, but it's all I can see that might have an affect.

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
Go to the market and download a free app called Volume Control. You can easily change the volume for each setting from a shortcut on your homepage. It has system volume, ringer volume, notification volume, media volume, alarm volume, and in-call volume. Very handy.

Atlredwolf

Reaction score
Alarm

You have to turn up the Alarm volume while you are in the page where you select which Alarm tone you want to sound. Tricky little alarm....

izu516

Reaction score
Go to the alarm app and choose your alarm. Touch the option to change the sound and when the list of sounds come up, raise your volume. This raises your Alarm Volume, leaving your Media, Notifications, etc. volume settings.