[ROM] Simplex-V1.3 | Ics4.04 |10/1/2012 | The Revival!

OP
EmericanX

EmericanX

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Indeed.. finally got it! Got it set back up mid last week. BTW Check the OP.. Update 1.3 is live as of today! Big Theme changes in this release.. Check change log for more info.

aktrazer

Reaction score
Indeed.. finally got it! Got it set back up mid last week. BTW Check the OP.. Update 1.3 is live as of today! Big Theme changes in this release.. Check change log for more info.

Awesome!! Downloading now! I assume there's no way to just upgrade, gotta do 4 wipes?

weber3040

Reaction score
wipe cash?

so when we do the update, do we need to do a complete wipe of cache and data? or just flash over 1.2?

OP
EmericanX

EmericanX

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You should be fine w/out data wipe. On boot if you get any fcs just wipe data for the problem app in system settings

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

weber3040

Reaction score
Great, its working well. Still hoping you could maybe get a minute and see if you could make an update so i could have the stock signal icons. You didn't really mention if that was possible last we talked about it. Let me know if you could, thanks man!

OP
EmericanX

EmericanX

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Its very well possible. I've been thinking going back to them. Possibly this weekend

InVeNtOr

Reaction score
dang, now i have to redo the phone again! lol.
alright, i got NFL mobile app to work on the tv! now that i know how to do it, it should take no time at all!
just letting you guys know V1.2 the work around works. when i update to v1.3, i'll try it again and repost. not sure when i will be able to upgrade, but it will be "soon"

OP
EmericanX

EmericanX

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Did you try again? I will reupload tonight pending on your word

InVeNtOr

Reaction score
redownloaded directly to my phone, i used the same link. all loaded correctly!
i do have 1 major issue....my wifi tether won't work. i have my laptop out, and when i enter the security key, it says it "fails" some check. i even tried to make it "open" for security, but my laptop won't connect at all. i am going to try on the ipad later on or maybe my desktop.
also, the 4g mod (the other zip file, it loads just fine, but it deletes or changes my battery icon back to stock. it also works vica versa when i install the battery mod zip file.
nice touch on the "reboot" option. however, i have no idea what the other options are for. is there some type of quick info you can give?
this is suggestion is for us absent minded people, on the OP can you give step by step instructions on a full install from scratch?
how do you get the date and clock to change on the lock screen, like you have in picture?
i really like the Hater wallpapers, can you ask them to also make one with the "symplex" either at the bottom or top of the wallpaper (instead of the middle)? all my icons are right there and i can't see it (i'm too OCD to change where i have them, i have all of them in a nice diamond pattern). it's not a big deal, just a request to shift that logo one direction or the other.
google now? how do you delete it? the normal way i delete the apps or is it installed into the rom? i'm not sure if i like it. i don't like weather updates and traffic i never look at. i'm blessed where i don't have to deal with traffic.
when the phone is locked and in landscape position, you have 2 options to unlock it (unlock & camera) when you slide it to "unlock" it actually brings up stock MMS. sliding it to "camara" opens up camera.
BTW, i never knew if my maxx from bone stock had the option to take pics while taking video, so if you added that, that was awesome! came in real handy for me and the fam! awesome job with that!
stupid question, how to i change to your keyboard? i don't see that option, or is it just there and the stock one is gone? i do like the "basic" option too, very nice. ICS was just too dark, seemed to make it look smaller (keys). stone wasn't too bad, but i agree with you, the basic is a very nice look. also, with the keyboard, is there a way to add ".com" like apple's keyboard?

man, very nice job on this again, very good.

ps. i did redo the script for nfl mobile app with full hdmi mirror mode, and it works. works like a champ.

chubbrock

Reaction score
Having issues with the contacts. Get an fc saying com.android.contacts won't sync

chubbrock

Reaction score
Is it missing the calendar?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

OP
EmericanX

EmericanX

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Sounds to me like either you didn't wipe data or simply something didn't flash correctly....