Sound for ringtones an other notifications are intermittent

TCNIII67

Reaction score
please help. My Droid Razr Maxx brand new is not doing anything when I get any notifications or phone calls or emails or texts can anyone give me the answer as to the reason why sometimes it works most times it doesn't!

A

Alanbrad

Ringtones might be set in two places viz, message ringtone and notification ringtone. both should be enabled.

Robot Vacuum

andybar

Reaction score
Go into setting, sound, look for notification

select one of the music sound (you can preview them)

It should work. Otherwise you have a problem with your phone - get the warranty and fix it.

Jenna wisemere

Reaction score
Did you try taking the battery out and inserting it again? Sometimes the device gets stalled

P

promo87

please help. My Droid Razr Maxx brand new is not doing anything when I get any notifications or phone calls or emails or texts can anyone give me the answer as to the reason why sometimes it works most times it doesn't!

What you can do is keep pressing the volume up button for a while a slider will pop up which shows volume is increasing make sure that slider is a full, and check for the gear icon right next to the slider, once you tap over the gear icon it will show you the volumes of different, make sure all the sliders are at the maximum. And then see if your device work back to normal or not ??