Spigen Ultra Hybrid - Gun Metal

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Well, I bought this case before I even had the phone.

Amazon.com Nexus 6 Case Spigen Neo Hybrid Series Case for Google Nexus 6 - Retail Packaging - Gunmetal SGP11241 Cell Phones Accessories

It is nice, fit was good, quality was as expected, it just made the phone feel so much bigger. So, I ordered this one.

Amazon.com Nexus 6 Case Spigen Air Cushioned Bumper Nexus 6 Case Bumper NEW Ultra Hybrid Series Gunmetal Scratch Resistant Bumper Case with Clear Back Panel for Google Nexus 6 2014 - Gunmetal SGP11244 Cell Phones Accessories

And it is amazing. Very slim fit, and I really love the flat very tactile buttons. I found myself hitting the volume buttons when I picked up my phone with that first case. Not with this new one, I would recommend it to anyone for sure.

I am sure the back plastic will get scuffed up, but that is what it is there for. Take the damage so the phone does not have to.

I like that too, I like the covers they have for the ports. Wish this case had those.

Sent from my Nexus 6

I'm using the Spigen for the weekend.. And I agree love the port covers.. case is a little stiffer material which feels good and buttons easier to hit

Tap'd by Big 6

Back