Star Wars Themed Google Cardboard is FREE on Google Play Store for a Limited Time

I bet you can't tell what time I started playing with it?!?

Battery.jpg

I thought there was a YouTube icon within the cardboard app, but it's been months since I got mine and played with it. Need to dust it off again.

Just got mine today....very cool! The wife and kids thought it was awesome, just watching the demo apps. Now it's time to find out all the other apps that we can enjoy.

Check out "Sisters" for some Cardboard scariness. Wife and I just got done watching that. #creepy. Don't read the reviews. Some idiot kind of tipped a spoiler.

TapaTurboII

Check out "Sisters" for some Cardboard scariness. Wife and I just got done watching that. #creepy. Don't read the reviews. Some idiot kind of tipped a spoiler.

TapaTurboII
I should've waited to check that out when the wife want around. Now she refuses to try it. Haha! Pretty cool. You've reinvigorated my interest in the tech. I'll have to play with it more this weekend & try some others.

Sent from my Nexus 6P

Yeah I'm really liking cardboard. I'll have to check that one out

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Just saw the movie. It was good!!

Star wars: The force awakens

:p I was kidding. I've never seen a more hyped movie. My grandma knows Star Wars premiered yesterday.

She's dead.

Sorry. I'm working with 3 hours of sleep.

Back