Steinheil Screen Protector Differences

OP
Lakilaulea

Lakilaulea

Reaction score
I always get a speck of dust or two. If not too big the protector eventually settles over them. In about four days you can't see them.

I just reapplied and still got a few specks under there, but I'm hoping because they're so small, I won't see them in a few days. Other than that, I'm an absolute fan of Steinheil now. I've used Zagg, Skinomi, and Casemate, and none of them even compare to Steinheil.

notslow

Reaction score
Are these Steinheil really that much better than say Clarivue or the one that comes with otterbox? They are just so much more expensive than most screen protectors.

Reaction score
Are these Steinheil really that much better than say Clarivue or the one that comes with otterbox? They are just so much more expensive than most screen protectors.

I have the Otterbox Defender, and if you're referring to the clear protector that's built into the case, the difference is like night and day. For one, unless you get the SFG anti-glare, it's a totally clear surface (unlike the Defender), so the image is much crisper, albeit with reflections. Compared to other protectors I've used, the image seems more vivid, smudges come off easier and screen response is better. I got a pair of them for $13 on Amazon, so the cost isn;t bad compared to alternatives.

notslow

Reaction score
I Have a droid 3 so mine otterbox came with a dry apply screen protector like the Steinheil or clarivue